Mirador del Titikaka
Avenida LLallawani, Alto Puno, 0051 Puno, Peru –
There is an inca trail that takes about 45 minutes to walk in the back of the Hotel, you can see different views of the mountains Lake Titicaca, the City of Puno 360 degrees view and the alpacas. Besides de view from the front of the Hotel (Lobby, rooms, outside of the Hotel, etc.)
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Viewpoint Puma Uta 0.8 miles
- Yanamayo Stadium 1.1 miles
- Deustua Arc 1.7 miles
- Bahia de los Incas Boardwalk 1.8 miles
- Puno Train Station 1.8 miles
- Puno Port 1.8 miles
- Central Market 1.9 miles
- Pino Park 1.9 miles
- San Juan Church 1.9 miles
- Main Square Plaza de Armas 2.1 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Corregidor House 2.1 miles
- Conde de Lemos Balcony 2.1 miles
- Carlos Dreyer Museum 2.1 miles
- Cathedral 2.2 miles
- Huajsapata Hill 2.2 miles
- San Antonio Church 2.2 miles
- Nunez Butron Hospital 2.3 miles
- Bus Station 2.3 miles
- Kuntur Wasi Viewpoint 2.6 miles
- Titikaka Lake Lake 1.9 miles
- Inca Manco Capac Airport 25.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Mirador del Titikaka
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Puno
Most Popular Facilities
- Picnic Area
- Outdoor Furniture
- Sun Deck
- BBQ Facilities (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and charges apply.
- Secured Parking
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 1:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Extra beds are not available.
There is no capacity for cribs in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Mirador del Titikaka accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note both documents are required for fee exemption. Guests who are not able to present both documents will be required to pay the fee.
Foreign business travellers who require a printed invoice, will also be charged the additional 18% regardless of the length of their stay in Peru. This fee is not automatically calculated in the total costs for the reservation.