Stay in the heart of Cusco – Excellent location – show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at MOAF Cusco Boutique Hotel! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Well set in the Cusco City Centre district of Cusco, MOAF Cusco Boutique Hotel is located 1.2 miles from Wanchaq Train Station, a 2-minute walk from Religious Art Museum and 600 feet from Twelve Angled Stone. All rooms feature a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a private bathroom. The property provides a 24-hour front desk, airport transportation, a shared kitchen and free WiFi throughout the property.
A à la carte breakfast is available daily at the hotel.
Popular points of interest near MOAF Cusco Boutique Hotel include Holy Family Church, Santa Catalina Convent and Cathedral of Cuzco. The nearest airport is Alejandro Velasco Astete International Airport, 3.1 miles from the accommodation.
This is our guests' favorite part of Cusco, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.9 for a two-person trip.
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
Most popular amenities
- Does the hotel have air conditioning? If no, is it comfortable without during November, December & January? Gracias.We have heating in all rooms, it is comfortable in all months of the year.Answered on December 22, 2020
- Can we book tours to Machu Picchu from your hotel?Yes, you can, the hotel can provide all the info and arrange all the tours on Cusco (we have a touristic agency)Answered on February 18, 2022
- Hola en October vamos ustedes tiene oxygen para comprar o rentar el tanke ?We can help you organicing that.Answered on May 7, 2022
- How far is from citi center and does it have airport shuttle availableWe are at one block of the main square and we can arrange the shuttle from the airport / bus stationAnswered on February 6, 2022
- Can any window be opened? with no air conditioning and just a heater ( not needed in September), need fresh air from outside.Yes, it's possible, all our windows can be open. if you want help you can contact to the front desk, the staff is ready to help 24/7Answered on September 16, 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
12:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
4:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
MOAF Cusco Boutique Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
It's not possible to stay at this property for coronavirus (COVID-19) quarantine purposes.
Please inform MOAF Cusco Boutique Hotel of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.