Monte Amazonico Lodge
Rio Madre de Dios Km. 15, Margen Derecha., 082 Tambopata, Peru – Great location - show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Monte Amazonico Lodge! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Located in the heart of the Amazonas jungle, Monte Amazonico Lodge offers rural accommodations in Puerto Maldonado. A jungle tour and all meals are provided. The Monkey Island is 1,650 feet away.
With private balconies overlooking the jungle, rooms at Monte Amazonico are very bright. They feature wooden walls and private bathrooms.
An American breakfast with scrambled eggs, bread, coffee, and jams is served daily. Additionally, there is a restaurant offering regional dishes for an extra fee.
Guests are given a tour around the jungle to discover its wonders. Puerto Maldonado Main Square and Central Market are 9.3 mi away.
Shuttles are provided. Monte Amazonico Lodge is 17 mi from Jose Aldamiz Airport.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.8 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
- Hi, I would like to know which type of activities do you provide with the relative prices. Many thanks. AndreaTenemos distintas excursiones como: -Canopy -Zip line -Kayak -Lago Sandoval -Caminata Nocturna -Safari de caimanes -Isla de monos, etc.Answered on August 25, 2021
- Hola buenas tardes Pienso venir con mi familia este sábado o domingo por 5 noches. Quiero saber de los paquetes de excursiones por favor y los preciostenemos programas para quedarse en la selva de 02, 03 y 04 días 987592518Answered on January 7, 2022
- Do your rates include all meals? Are any tours included?yes, exactly, the meals are incluided.Answered on May 17, 2022
- Is activities included?? I want to visit lake Sandoval and macaw clay click and other places? Is airport shuttle included?Yes, beside the loddging we offer diferents kind of excursions like the sandoval lake or the parrot claylick (extra cost). And yes we are in charge of..Answered on October 14, 2021
- Cómo llego a este lodge ? Vamos a llegar en bus desde Cusco …. Nos recoge la lancha de puerto mal Donaldo ??Nosotros les vamos a recoger desde el terminal de busesAnswered on January 7, 2022
- Still looking?
Food: American, Local, Latin American
Most popular amenities
7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Until 8:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 5 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of extra beds allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no cribs available at this property.
All extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Cash Monte Amazonico Lodge accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Based on local tax laws, Peruvian citizens (and foreigners staying more than 59 days in Peru) must pay an additional fee of 18%. To be exempt from this 18% additional fee (IVA), a copy of the immigration card and passport must be presented.
Please note both documents are required for fee exemption. Guests who are not able to present both documents will be required to pay the fee.
Foreign business travelers who require a printed invoice, will also be charged the additional 18% regardless of the length of their stay in Peru. This fee is not automatically calculated in the total costs for the reservation.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Please inform Monte Amazonico Lodge of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about Monte Amazonico Lodge
The prices at Monte Amazonico Lodge may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at Monte Amazonico Lodge include:
Monte Amazonico Lodge offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Pool table
- Public Bath
- Happy hour
- Swimming pool
- Walking tours
- Tour or class about local culture
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Monte Amazonico Lodge is 21.1 miles from the center of Tambopata.
Monte Amazonico Lodge has 1 restaurant:
Check-in at Monte Amazonico Lodge is from 7:00 AM, and check-out is until 8:00 AM.