Palacio del Inka, A Luxury Collection Hotel
Plazoleta Santo Domingo, 259, Cusco City Centre, 84 Cuzco, Peru –
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 640 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
5 Reasons to Choose Palacio del Inka, A Luxury Collection Hotel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Cuzco
(No destination fee) Stay in a spacious, elegant and opulent environment. Our individual design characteristics pay homage to the surroundings and provide guests with the unique opportunity to experience our culture. Your stay at this Luxury Collection property will be enriched by our rooms and the fusion of cultures existent in Cusco.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Santo Domingo Church 0 miles
- Santa Catalina Convent 0.2 miles
- Church of the Company 0.3 miles
- Coricancha 0.3 miles
- Religious Art Museum 0.3 miles
- Cathedral of Cuzco 0.3 miles
- Holy Family Church 0.3 miles
- Hatun Rumiyoc 0.3 miles
- La Merced Church 0.3 miles
- Cusco Main Square 0.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- San Blas Church 0.3 miles
- Inka Museum 0.4 miles
- Central Market 0.5 miles
- San Pedro Train Station 0.5 miles
- Wanchaq Train station 0.6 miles
- Qenko 0.7 miles
- Sacsayhuaman 0.7 miles
- Central Bus Station 1.2 miles
- Pukapukara 2.7 miles
- Nogalpampa Stadium 17.1 miles
- Alejandro Velasco Astete International Airport 2.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Inti Raymi Restaurant
Food: Peruvian, International
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Most Popular Facilities
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Massage Chair
- Spa/Wellness Packages
- Spa Lounge/Relaxation Area
- Spa Facilities
- Hot Spring Bath (additional charge)
- Turkish/Steam Bath (additional charge)
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi (additional charge)
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
- Sauna (additional charge)
Services & Extras
- Tickets to Attractions or Shows (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Live Music/Performance (additional charge)
- Tour or Class About Local Culture
- Walking Tours
Food & Drink
- Fruit (additional charge)
- Bottle of Water (additional charge)
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant (à la carte & buffet)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
- Airport Pick-up (additional charge)
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Shops (on site)
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Honeymoon Suite
- VIP Room Facilities
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Airport Shuttle
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
- Room Service
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
Good to Know Palacio del Inka, A Luxury Collection Hotel takes special requests – add in the next step!
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 12 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged USD 50 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Palacio del Inka, A Luxury Collection Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Palacio del Inka is part of Marriott Hotels. Guests staying here may be eligible to use their
Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG) points according to what is stated on their webpage.
Please note the price doesn’t include VAT, the 10% of service charge or the destination fee. This fee includes:
• Daily buffet breakfast
• Unlimted local calls
• Daily cocoa tea
• Pisco lesson (include 02 pisco sour per person)
• Spa voucher (25 USD)
• Access to press reader
• Daily high speed internet
• Audio guide (Plaza de Armas and Cuzco Cathedral)
• Walk-in Hotel Tour
Based on local tax laws, Peruvian citizens (and foreigners staying more than 59 days in Peru) must pay an additional fee of 18%. To be exempt from this 18% additional fee (IVA), a copy of the immigration card and passport must be presented. Please note both documents are required for fee exemption. Guests who are not able to present both documents will be required to pay the fee. Foreign business travellers who require a printed invoice, will also be charged the additional 18% regardless of the length of their stay in Peru. This fee is not automatically calculated in the total costs for the reservation.