Peru Quechua's Lodge Ollantaytambo
Camino a Willoq #728, Ollantaytambo, Peru – Great location - show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Peru Quechua's Lodge Ollantaytambo! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
With river views, Peru Quechua's Lodge Ollantaytambo is located in Ollantaytambo and has a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk, bar, garden and terrace. The lodge features both WiFi and private parking free of charge.
There's a private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer in each unit, along with free toiletries.
Peru Quechua's Lodge Ollantaytambo offers a continental or à la carte breakfast.
There's a shared lounge at this property and guests can go cycling nearby.
Bus Station is 12 miles from the accommodation, while Main Square is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Alejandro Velasco Astete International, 40 miles from Peru Quechua's Lodge Ollantaytambo, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.7 for a two-person trip.
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
Most popular amenities
Currency Exchange: Need local currency? This property has currency exchange on site.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Is it possible to work from a laptop in the restaurant? Are there outlet plugs?Hello, Thank you for your message. Yes sure you can work from laptop in the restaurant Best regards EdithAnswered on July 2, 2022
- How much would an airport shuttle be for 2 people from Cusco at 8.30 pm on the 12th of October? GraciasHello, The airport shuttle. We can pick you up at the Cusco airport with a private taxi ,at a cost of 50 USD per service (2 persons) wich includes vi..Answered on September 26, 2022
- Hola. I would like to visit for two weeks in May. But it is important that there is good WiFi in my room. Is WiFi reliable? (What speed? Mbs). ThanksHello Thank you for your message, sure the internet service that we offer it is really good, aboud the speed sorry we do not know , but it is realy goodAnswered on May 13, 2021
- Hi! How far are you from the train station?Hello, the lodge is located between 15-20 min walking maximun. by tuck tuck is 3-5 min driving.Answered on August 27, 2022
- hello, i have a booking via Agoda under the name Raphael COURONNE. would it be possible to have a room that do not face the road ? thank youGood day Mr. Couronne Yes, we confirm that your booking is for a room that don't face the street, but is in direction of the small river and archeolog..Answered on October 30, 2021
- Still looking?
Food: Peruvian, Latin American
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
Most popular amenities
12:00 PM - 11:00 PM
4:30 AM - 11:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 11 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Peru Quechua's Lodge Ollantaytambo accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note both documents are required for fee exemption. Guests who are not able to present both documents will be required to pay the fee.
Foreign business travelers who require a printed invoice, will also be charged the additional 18% regardless of the length of their stay in Peru. This fee is not automatically calculated in the total costs for the reservation.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
FAQs about Peru Quechua's Lodge Ollantaytambo
Guests staying at Peru Quechua's Lodge Ollantaytambo can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.2).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
- Breakfast to go
Peru Quechua's Lodge Ollantaytambo offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Horseback riding
- Walking tours
- Tour or class about local culture
- Bike tours
Peru Quechua's Lodge Ollantaytambo is 1,800 feet from the center of Ollantaytambo.
Room options at Peru Quechua's Lodge Ollantaytambo include:
The prices at Peru Quechua's Lodge Ollantaytambo may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Yes, Peru Quechua's Lodge Ollantaytambo is popular with guests booking family stays.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Peru Quechua's Lodge Ollantaytambo by:
- Taxi 2h
- Bus 2h
Check-in at Peru Quechua's Lodge Ollantaytambo is from 12:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:30 AM.
Peru Quechua's Lodge Ollantaytambo has 1 restaurant:
- El Huatakay