Calle Quera 253 - Pasaje Hurtado Alvarez, Cusco City Centre, 084 Cuzco, Peru – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 227 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Picol Hostal.
Picol Hostal was awared with the Gold's Q'ente 2015 for touristic quality services. The most important for us is do our Guests feel well, as at their houses
Picol Hostal takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- La Merced Church 0.1 miles
- Church of the Company 0.2 miles
- Central Market 0.2 miles
- Santa Catalina Convent 0.2 miles
- Santo Domingo Church 0.2 miles
- Cusco Main Square 0.3 miles
- San Pedro Train Station 0.3 miles
- Cathedral of Cuzco 0.3 miles
- Holy Family Church 0.3 miles
- Religious Art Museum 0.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Inka Museum 0.4 miles
- Coricancha 0.4 miles
- Hatun Rumiyoc 0.4 miles
- San Blas Church 0.5 miles
- Sacsayhuaman 0.7 miles
- Wanchaq Train station 0.8 miles
- Qenko 0.8 miles
- Central Bus Station 1.3 miles
- Pukapukara 2.8 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- La Cofradia Restaurant 0 miles
- Los Toldos Restaurant 0 miles
- El Ayllu Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- La Bondiet Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- Orion Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Mercado de San Pedro Market 0.1 miles
- Artesanal Market 0.5 miles
- LaCusqueñita Restaurant 0.6 miles
- Sacsayhuaman Mountain 1.2 miles
- Tipon Mountain 9.3 miles
- Alejandro Velasco Astete International Airport 2.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
6 Reasons to Choose Picol Hostal
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Cuzco
Pets are not allowed.
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- 24-Hour Front Desk
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
10:00 AM - 11:00 PM
8:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One older child or adult is charged USD 9 per person per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
There is no capacity for cribs in the room.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Guests don't pay extra taxes for service (10%)
Based on local tax laws, Peruvian citizens (and foreigners staying more than 59 days in Peru) must pay an additional fee of 18%. To be exempt from this 18% additional fee (IVA), a copy of the immigration card and passport must be presented.
Please note both documents are required for fee exemption. Guests who are not able to present both documents will be required to pay the fee.
Foreign business travellers who require a printed invoice, will also be charged the additional 18% regardless of the length of their stay in Peru. This fee is not automatically calculated in the total costs for the reservation.
Please inform Picol Hostal of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.