You're eligible for a Genius discount at Pisac Inn! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Featuring an à la carte restaurant, Pisac Inn offers accommodations in Pisac. Free Wi-Fi access is available here. Pisac's main square is a 3-minute walk away.
Located in a tranquil environment, rooms at Pisac Inn have colorful walls and hardwood floors. Each features a private bathroom. Linen is included.
The property offers free parking. Breakfast is included. Tea is served daily between 15:00 and 17:00.
Pisac Inn is a 5-minute walk from Pisac's market and a 1-hour car ride away from Alejandro Velasco Astete International Airport.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.9 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Currency Exchange: Need local currency? This property has currency exchange on site.
- By the way is there an airport shuttle? What’s the distance from the airport?Yes, we offer this service for 100 soles, and the distance from Pisac to the airport is an average of 45 minutes by private cab. Do you liket o make a..Answered on April 15, 2022
- Is the hot tub workingYes, sure.Answered on January 29, 2022
- Hi, is it possible to put the single beds together? Thank youyes, of course.Answered on August 23, 2022
- are their heatersYes. we do have heater in each room, and extra blankets, too.Answered on August 23, 2022
- What are the breakfast hours ?7:30Am - 9:30am for the guest. 7:30 am to 11:30 for the other people.Answered on November 4, 2022
- Still looking?
Cuchara de Palo
Most popular amenities
From 12:00 PM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 9 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Pisac Inn accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Based on local tax laws, Peruvian citizens (and foreigners staying more than 59 days in Peru) must pay an additional fee of 18% .To be exempt from this 18% additional fee (IVA), a copy of the immigration card and passport must be presented.
Please note both documents are required for fee exemption. Guests who are not able to present both documents will be required to pay the fee.
Foreign business travelers who require a printed invoice, will also be charged the additional 18% regardless of the length of their stay in Peru. This fee is not automatically calculated in the total costs for the reservation.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Hot tub/jacuzzi is closed from Thu, Aug 01, 2019 until Mon, Sep 30, 2019
Hot tub/jacuzzi is closed from Sat, Jan 08, 2022 until Sat, Apr 30, 2022