Casa San Blas Boutique Hotel
Tocuyeros 566, Cusco City Centre, Cusco Hotels Cuzco, Peru – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 196 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Casa San Blas Boutique Hotel.
Casa San Blas first began as an idea, a Boutique Hotel in Cusco with highly personalized service and care, in one of the most magical and mystic tourist cities in the world, Cusco. For this idea to come to life, an 18th century colonial home was purchased and not only restored, but also remodeled to fit the idea of “a home away from home in Cusco”. Built in 2003, this was the first Boutique hotel in Peru, creating a new category of service and comfort, and to this day continues to be a leader in its field.
Casa San Blas Boutique Hotel takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Hatun Rumiyoc 0 miles
- San Blas Church 0.1 miles
- Religious Art Museum 0.1 miles
- Holy Family Church 0.1 miles
- Santa Catalina Convent 0.2 miles
- Inka Museum 0.2 miles
- Cathedral of Cuzco 0.2 miles
- Cusco Main Square 0.2 miles
- Church of the Company 0.3 miles
- Santo Domingo Church 0.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- La Merced Church 0.3 miles
- Qenko 0.4 miles
- Sacsayhuaman 0.5 miles
- Coricancha 0.6 miles
- Central Market 0.6 miles
- San Pedro Train Station 0.7 miles
- Wanchaq Train station 0.8 miles
- Central Bus Station 1.5 miles
- Pukapukara 2.4 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Tika Bistro Restaurant 0 miles
- Macondo Restaurant Restaurant 0 miles
- Pacha Papa Restaurant Restaurant 0 miles
- Jack Café Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- Gato's Market Supermarket 0.1 miles
- San Blas Market Market 0.1 miles
- Sacsayhuaman Mountain 1.6 miles
- Alejandro Velasco Astete International Airport 2.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
5 Reasons to Choose Casa San Blas Boutique Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
- Sun Deck
Pool and Spa
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Massage (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Snack Bar
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping (additional charge)
- Suit Press (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning (additional charge)
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Car Rental
- Honeymoon Suite
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 11 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One older child or adult is charged USD 30 per person per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Based on local tax laws, Peruvian citizens (and foreigners staying more than 59 days in Peru) must pay an additional fee of 18%. To be exempt from this 18% additional fee (IVA), a copy of the immigration card and passport must be presented.
Please note both documents are required for fee exemption. Guests who are not able to present both documents will be required to pay the fee.
Foreign business travellers who require a printed invoice, will also be charged the additional 18% regardless of the length of their stay in Peru. This fee is not automatically calculated in the total costs for the reservation.
Please inform Casa San Blas Boutique Hotel of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.