Get the celebrity treatment with world-class service at Sumaq Machu Picchu Hotel
Privileged located at the Urubamba River and only 20 minutes from the famous Machu Picchu Archaeological Site, this 5-star hotel offers comfort, elegance and relaxation, in Andean Design. Free WiFi access is available.
Sumaq Machu Picchu Hotel offers spacious, luxurious rooms with a seating area. All include a cable TV and are equipped with heating. Some rooms feature a private balcony with views over the mountains and the Urubamba River.
Peruvian Gastronomy is served at the à la carte Qunuq Restaurant. In addition, guests can have their drinks at the Suquy Cafe & Bar.
For total relaxation, guests can treat themselves with a visit to Aqlla Spa. Sumaq Machu Picchu also offers massage services. The tour desk can arrange visits to nearby tourist attractions.
Located in Machu Picchu Town and free private parking is possible on site.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.3 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- ¿Which currency are you using?Dear Guest, The currency we use is american dollar (USD).Answered on October 17, 2019
- Do you have washer and dryerDear Guest, We offer laundry service from 08:00 to 18:00.Answered on October 17, 2019
- Is it possible to add adult child with special needs to stay in the same room? He can share a bed with his younger brother?Hello, Sorry for the delay answer. Yes, is possible if one of the child has less than 11 years. If both are adults one of them have to have and extra..Answered on February 23, 2022
- What time are the cooking classes and storytime for kids?Dear Guest: Our demonstrative Cooking Classes are provided at 11am and 2pm while Storytime for Kids is provided at 3pm. Best Regards from Machu Picchu.Answered on January 16, 2020
- Hello! Do you have Vegan food options?Yes, we do have a varied menu. This includes the vegetarian, vegan and gluten free menu.Answered on August 3, 2021
- Still looking?
Food: Peruvian, Local
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
Most popular amenities
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 12 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Sumaq Machu Picchu Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note both documents are required for fee exemption. Guests who are not able to present both documents will be required to pay the fee.
Foreign business travelers who require a printed invoice, will also be charged the additional 18% regardless of the length of their stay in Peru. This fee is not automatically calculated in the total costs for the reservation.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Sumaq Machu Picchu Hotel of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about Sumaq Machu Picchu Hotel
The prices at Sumaq Machu Picchu Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Sumaq Machu Picchu Hotel is 1,000 feet from the center of Machu Picchu.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Sumaq Machu Picchu Hotel by:
- Taxi 4h 15min
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Sumaq Machu Picchu Hotel on this page.
Room options at Sumaq Machu Picchu Hotel include:
Guests staying at Sumaq Machu Picchu Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 2.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Check-in at Sumaq Machu Picchu Hotel is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Sumaq Machu Picchu Hotel has 1 restaurant:
Sumaq Machu Picchu Hotel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Cooking class
- Spa facilities
- Spa/Wellness packages