Torre Dorada Residencial
Calle Los Cipreses, 5 - Residencial Huancaro, Cusc 01 Cuzco, Peru – Show map
Area Info – Show map
- Central Bus Station 0.6 miles
- Wanchaq Train station 0.6 miles
- Coricancha 0.7 miles
- Santo Domingo Church 0.9 miles
- Central Market 1 miles
- San Pedro Train Station 1 miles
- La Merced Church 1.1 miles
- Church of the Company 1.1 miles
- Santa Catalina Convent 1.1 miles
- Cathedral of Cuzco 1.2 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Cusco Main Square 1.2 miles
- Religious Art Museum 1.2 miles
- Holy Family Church 1.2 miles
- Hatun Rumiyoc 1.3 miles
- San Blas Church 1.3 miles
- Inka Museum 1.3 miles
- Qenko 1.6 miles
- Sacsayhuaman 1.6 miles
- Pukapukara 3.6 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Restaurante La Estación Restaurant 0.6 miles
- Yurac Restaurant 0.9 miles
- La Quinta Restaurant 1 miles
- La Valeriana Cafe/Bar 1.2 miles
- Cafe Ayllu Cafe/Bar 1.6 miles
- Mega Supermarket 1.6 miles
- Real Plaza Market 2.2 miles
- Ultramarino Supermarket 0.4 miles
- Listo Supermarket 0.5 miles
- Saccsayhuaman Mountain 3 miles
- Piuray Lake 14.3 miles
- Vilcanota River 17.4 miles
- Alejandro Velasco Astete International Airport 2.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Food: Peruvian, International, Latin American
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner
5 Reasons to Choose Torre Dorada Residencial
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
- Sun Deck
Pool and Spa
- Massage (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Kid-Friendly Buffet
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Snack Bar
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is needed).
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Books, DVDs, Music for Kids
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Shoeshine (additional charge)
- Ironing Service
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Grocery Deliveries (additional charge)
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Packed Lunches
- Honeymoon Suite
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Airport Shuttle
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
11:00 AM - 12:00 AM
6:00 AM - 9:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 6 years are charged USD 20 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged USD 20 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please note prices do not include 18% tax (VAT).
Based on local tax laws, Peruvian citizens (and foreigners staying more than 59 days in Peru) must pay an additional fee of 18%. To be exempt from this 18% additional fee (IVA), a copy of the immigration card and passport must be presented.
Please note both documents are required for tax exemption. Guests who are not able to present both documents will be required to pay the fee.
Foreigners can be exempted from paying the 18% tax (VAT) by presenting at their arrival (check-in) the immigration card and passport. Please note both documents are required for tax exemption.
Guests who, at their arrival do not present both documents, will be required to pay 18% tax.
Foreigners that require an invoice (factura) to be presented to a Peruvian Company, will also be charged with the 18% tax regardless the length of their stay in Peru.
Please note that late check ins, after 22:00 will be charged an additional EUR 20.
Please inform Torre Dorada Residencial of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.