Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora
BP 547, Motu Tehotu, 98730 Bora Bora, French Polynesia – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.8/10! (score from 66 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Experience World-class Service at Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora
Overlooking the magnificent turquoise waters of a private beach, the Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora features luxurious over-water bungalows and beachfront villas with views of Mount Otemanu. After an invigorating workout in the open-air fitness center, you can enjoy an afternoon of pampering at the waterfront day spa.
The Four Seasons Resort is on Point Matira in Bora Bora, which was voted ‘the best island in the world’ by U.S. News in 2012. Motu Mute Airport is a 15-minute boat ride away.
The resort features an infinity pool, a tennis court and free guided snorkeling tours of the lagoon sanctuary, which is home to many exotic marine animals. Guests can also enjoy kayaking, catamaran cruises, windsurfing and shark feeding.
The spacious bungalows and villas each feature traditional wood furnishings, high ceilings and thatched roofs. All accommodations feature fluffy down pillows and iPod docking station.
You can sample a variety of cuisines at the 4 on-site restaurants, offering Polynesian, French and Asian specialties. Watching the sun set over the lagoon at Sunset Bar & Lounge, which provides the perfect ending to your day.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.9 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Currency Exchange: Need local currency? This property has currency exchange on site.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Is this suite one where you can jump in the water from the suite?Ia Orana, Thank you for your message. You can jump from every of our overwater bungalows :)Answered on February 6, 2020
- What’s a plunge pool? Thanks. RJ RogersIa Orana Mr Rogers, Thank you for your message. It is a pool. For our overwater bungalows with plunge pool, it means that you have a private pool on..Answered on February 6, 2020
- Is there an all inclusive pricing offered?Ia Orana Dear Sir or Madam, Thank you for your interest in our Resort! Yes we have all inclusive offer but not for this room category. As our rates..Answered on December 10, 2019
- Is there a shuttle available to get to the closest beach nearby? What are the other transportation options?Ia Orana, Thank you for your message. We do provide boat transportation from Monday to Saturday leaving from the Reception at 1:15pm and come back a..Answered on February 6, 2020
- Is the transfer from Bora Bora Airport included for your guests?Ia Orana - Hello, Airport boat transportation and daily breakfast are included in all of our packages. Mauruuru roa - Thank youAnswered on January 27, 2021
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 12 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 8 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please inform Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora your flight details in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property using the contact details found on the booking confirmation.
Please note that this resort has a mandatory festive dinner for New Years Eve. The cost is not included in the rate and will depend on restaurant selected. The same cancellation policy also applies for the dinner. For more information, please contact the property using the contact details found on the booking confirmation.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Please inform Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora
Room options at Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora include:
Yes, Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora is popular with guests booking family stays.
Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Tennis court
- Kids' club
- Body treatments
- Tour or class about local culture
- Makeup services
- Themed dinners
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Beauty services
- Locker rooms
- Spa facilities
- Live music/Performance
- Happy hour
- Yoga classes
- Swimming pool
- Tennis equipment
- Temporary art galleries
- Body scrub
- Water sports facilities on site
- Waxing services
- Private beach area
Check-in at Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Guests staying at Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 10.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
From the nearest airport, you can get to Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora by:
- Airport shuttle (arranged by property) 20min
Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora is 3.7 miles from the center of Bora Bora.
The prices at Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.