Unfortunately it's not possible to make reservations for this hotel at this time. Click here to see nearby hotels
Teti’aroa Private Island, Arue, P.O. Box 6014 Faa’a, 98702 Tetiaroa, French Polynesia –
Excellent location – rated 10/10! (score from 3 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
The Brando is a unique luxury resort on French Polynesia’s breathtakingly beautiful private island of Tetiaroa – an atoll composed of a dozen small islands surrounding a sparkling lagoon 30 miles north of Tahiti.
Area Info –
Moorea Airport34.1 miles
Fa'a'ā International Airport37.1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 Reasons to Choose The Brando
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Private Beach Area
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- Turkish/Steam Bath
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
- Evening Entertainment
- Kids' Club
- Water Sports Facilities (on site)
- Entertainment Staff
- Bikes Available (free)
- Diving (additional charge)
- Pool Table
- Tennis Court
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Suit Press (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Air Conditioning
- Shops (on site)
- Packed Lunches
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
8:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Free! All children under 12 years stay free of charge for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Pets are not allowed.
The Brando accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note that a mandatory guest form must be filled in once you’ve booked. The reservation department will contact you by email accordingly.
Please note you will be contacted by the property, after booking, to arrange a private jet to the property. Please note that 25 minute flight transfers are mandatory between Tahiti airport and Le Brando. They are charged as follows:
- XPF 53670 return price per adult
- XPF26850 return price per child under 12 year old
- XPF 8234 return price per child between 0 and 2 year old included
Breakfast rate includes the following:
- The luxurious private Beachfront Villa
- American breakfast daily (at the restaurant or in the privacy of the villa)
- Internet access from both the Villa and public areas
Additional persons in the 1 bedroom Villa:
Up to 2 children under 18 years (Using the sofa bed in the media room) stay for free.
Full Board rate includes the following:
- The luxurious private Beachfront Villa.
- All meals in our dining venues ( Restaurants, Bob’s Bar or Villa) (*):
- Breakfast served at any time.
- Lunch offering 2 menus (specialties from French Polynesia and beyond) and a special Vegan.
- Dinner at Beach comber Café for an international and light menu.
- Dinner at “Le Mutinés” for a gourmet menu with refined and delicate flavors, in partnership with the award winning cuisine of Guy Martin of the two-star Michelin restaurant “Le Grand Vefour” (Paris) and our Executive Chef Bertrand Jeanson.
- A 24-hour room service in the privacy of the Villa ( surcharge of XPF 9547) by order will be applied for all orders between 10pm and 06am)
- A wide selection of non-alcoholic and alcoholic (*) beverages without restrictions such as beers, spirits, wines and champagnes at any time of day.
- A daily replenished Mini-Bar.
- The villa services twice daily.
- The unlimited WIFI Internet access in your villa and all the resort.
- The access to the fitness center and tennis court.
- One excursion or activity per person and per day from the list proposed by our Concierge.
- One 50’ Spa treatment daily per villa with the 1 bedroom villa.
- A bicycle per person (also available for kids).
- 24/7 unlimited online access to a selection of worldwide newspapers and magazines.
Some services and items (premium wines and other selected products on our luxury goods menu) are not part of the all-inclusive offer but are available at an additional fee.
Rates for additional persons in the 1 bedroom Villa (Except access to the spa and spa services):
- January 4, 2016 to March 31, 2016
- From April 1, 2016 to June 30, 2016
- From November 1, 2016 to December 20, 2016
- From January 5, 2017 to March 31, 2017
Up to 2 children under 12 years stay for free (Using the sofa bed in the media room).
Up to 2 children from 12 years and under 18 years are charged XPF 39179 per night and per child (Using the sofa bed in the media room)
- December 21, 2015 to January 3, 2016
- From July 1, 2016 to October 31, 2016
- From December 21, 2016 to January 4, 2017
Up to 2 children under 12 years stay for free (Using the sofa bed in the media room)
Up to 2 children from 12 years and under 18 years are charged XPF 48974 per night and per child (Using the sofa bed in the media room).
Please inform The Brando of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.