You're eligible for a Genius discount at Vanira Lodge! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Located in the renowned surfing haven of Teahupoo, with amazing views over the lagoon, Vanira Lodge offers a range of unique bungalows made of natural materials and built by local craftsmen. The property also boasts an on-site restaurant.
This intimate lodge is situated in an isolated and remote location surrounded by mountains on a plateau overlooking the lagoon. Teahupoo village and surfing beach is a 15-minute walk from Vanira Lodge Tahiti. Guests can relax in the swimming pool facing the sea.
Each bungalow has a private bathroom and views of the garden or lagoon. Some bungalows are largely open to the outside and others are more closed.
Bicycles and kayaks are available to rent, free of charge. Snorkelling, diving and surfing trips can be arranged by the friendly staff. Vanira Lodge offers daily half-day or sunset boat trips at an additional charge, to explore the Vaipoiri river, the cliffs of Te Pari and more. Massages and yoga sessions are on offer for guests.
There is an 84 m2 room for meetings, yoga retreats or trainings. Free WiFi is available in the internet kiosk.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.3 for a two-person trip.
Most popular facilities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hi do you have a fridge and is there a supermarket or store nearbyAll bungalows have a fridge. There is a market 2 minutes from the lodgeAnswered on 30 September 2022
- Hi Im a surf photographer from NZ. We fly in early morning on 14 August 2023 and wld depart on 21 August. Do you have a vacancy please? Cheers BelindaHello ! If you want to quickly integrate your bungalow on the 14th in the morning, we suggest you also take the night of the 13th as our entries are f..Answered on 26 September 2022
- Hi there, Our family lands at 1.30am in the morning and we were wondering if we will able to check in on arrival?Ia Ora Na, The check in is from 3pm to 6pm. If you arrive late, you will find on the reception door, the plan of the lodge that will help you find you..Answered on 2 September 2022
- Hi, Do you offer airport pick up and drop off service? How to get to the hotel? I see on the map is very farVanira Lodge is 70 km from airport. · CAR RENTAL : Airport ECOCAR · TAXI : Contact & Reservation : Alloic transportAnswered on 7 November 2022
- We’re arriving at 900pm how far away are you from the airport?Vanira Lodge is 70 km from airport. Directions : One hour from airport. Load the Google Earth map on vaniralodgeAnswered on 8 October 2022
- Still looking?
Open for: Dinner
Most popular facilities
15:00 - 18:00
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
08:00 - 12:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Prices for cots and extra beds are not included in the total price, and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cots allowed is dependent on the option you choose. Please check your selected option for more information.
All cots and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Vanira Lodge accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Guests must be quiet between 19:00 and 06:00.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties.
FAQs about Vanira Lodge
Yes, this hotel has a pool. Find out the details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
The nearest beach is just 550 yards from Vanira Lodge.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Vanira Lodge by:
- Car 1h 30min
Vanira Lodge is 0.8 miles from the centre of Teahupoo.
Vanira Lodge offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Children's playground
- Cooking class
- Horse riding
- Swimming Pool
- Badminton equipment
Check-in at Vanira Lodge is from 15:00, and check-out is until 12:00.
Vanira Lodge has 1 restaurant:
Yes, Vanira Lodge is popular with guests booking family stays.
The prices at Vanira Lodge may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Yes, there is a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Vanira Lodge on this page.
Room options at Vanira Lodge include:
Guests staying at Vanira Lodge can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.9).
Breakfast option(s) include: