Coconut Garden Island Resort
Cacnipa Island, Port Barton, Palawan, Port Barton, 5309 San Vicente, Philippines – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.7/10! (score from 90 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
There was a problem loading the reviews.
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Coconut Garden Island Resort! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Coconut Garden Island Resort features a garden, shared lounge, a terrace and restaurant in San Vicente. Well set in the Port Barton district, this resort provides a bar. The property has a tour desk, and currency exchange for guests. At the resort, every room includes a balcony with a garden view. With a private bathroom equipped with a shower and free toiletries, rooms at Coconut Garden Island Resort also provide guests with free WiFi, while certain rooms here will provide you with a sea view. All guest rooms feature a safety deposit box. Breakfast is available every morning, and includes continental, American and Asian options. You can play ping pong and darts at the accommodation, and the area is popular for hiking and snorkeling.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.8 for a two-person trip.Coconut Garden Island Resort has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Oct 1, 2018
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
- 2 restaurants
- Free WiFi
- Family rooms
See what guests loved the most:
- JamalPhilippines“The natural environment and the friendly staff. Thank Rose, Sandra and Jeff.”
- FrancesCanada“Idyllic setting, great beach which was swept every day. Food was excellent quality, good value and portions were large. Boat trip at 400 return per person was very reasonable for one hour each way. Every bungalow and room had a sea view. We...”
- TessUnited States of America“We celebrated our mom’s birthday. No crowds when we were there. Beautiful grounds, and secluded, just the place we needed for our rambunctious family 😉”
- RoryUnited Kingdom“Amazing location on a private beach. Really peaceful and relaxing. Beautiful setting. Old fashioned, but in a charming way.”
- PaulaUnited Kingdom“beautiful pristine daily raked and sprayed beach was a tropical paradise pretty well kept gardens quiet small resort excellent food and service kayaks and games and hammocks”
- NuwenhoudNetherlands“What a wonderful place and a wonderful island. Go here to relax. My hammock and me where best friends these days. Also good food for a fair price”
- MarieIreland“The location. Is amazing...right on the beach. The tranquility-a perfect place to relax and unwind. The food was good - especially the homemade bread and the fresh fish. We stayed for 4 nights and would have loved to stay longer....It took a day...”
- PernilleDenmark“2 relaxing nights on this paradise island. Great food, amazing views, beautiful sunsets and azur blue water. The bungalow room was neat and clean. The staff was very nice and service minded”
- CharlotteGermany“This was our first stay on Palawan and we can only recommend it to everyone. it is the perfect secluded island, they offer boat pickup, the walk from the van terminal to the boat is approx. 7 minutes and the boat staff and resort staff are so nice...”
- AndreiUnited Kingdom“Perfect location to be away from the busy Port Barton! Staff is very friendly and will help you out with everything,they clean the beach every morning and the food is delicious!”
Property questions and answersBrowse questions from guests for anything extra you want to know about the propertyThe property usually replies within a few days
How can we get to your resort?Do you offer boat for transfer? When and where you pick up your guests?We are around 50 minutes away from Port Barton wharf by boat. Yes, we offer boat transfer. As of now, we don't have exact time of pick due to no exact..Answered on 8 May 2022
How is it with the transfer from and to the Island from Port Barton ?We can pick you up with our service boat in and to Port Barton for 400php per person per way. Please don't forget to send message 2 days before for us..Answered on 9 October 2022
Hi. I have 2 toddlers in my group. Do you have power and wifi to keep kids entertained with gadgets? How much is transfer from the airport and back?Greetings! Wifi is not available at the moment. We can help you book a public van and pick you up in the airport to Port barton for 550php per person..Answered on 9 August 2022
Do you offer twin rooms?Hi, May i ask for when? ThanksAnswered on 17 April 2023
When is the best time to visit your property for the perfect beach holiday?Best time to visit us is around March to April.Those months have sunny days ,flat sea and not so many guest.Answered on 15 September 2019
Hi we are look to book here with you for 2-3 nt in 1st 2wk in April 23 - 2 adult and 1 child age 14yr - can we stay in 1 room and pay the 350PHP Pr da..Hi, we have available family cottage on the date you have mention.Php 1,575 per night wit solar fan and light.For the boat transfer php 400 per person..Answered on 17 April 2023
- Still looking?
Area info *
Restaurants2 Restaurants On Site
- Restaurant #1
- CuisineSeafood • German • European
- Open forBreakfast • Brunch • Lunch • Dinner
- AmbienceFamily-friendly • Traditional
- Dietary optionsVegetarian
- Restaurant #2
No additional info available
Resort Facilities at Coconut Garden Island ResortGreat facilities! Review score, 8
- 2 restaurants
- Free WiFi
- Family rooms
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Garden view
- Clothes rack
- Badminton equipment
- FishingAdditional charge
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Breakfast in the room
- Daily housekeeping
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Wake-up service
- Tour desk
- Currency exchange
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Board games/Puzzles
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Mosquito net
- Family rooms
From 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
From 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 4 and above will be charged as adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no cribs available at this property.
All extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
This property only accepts cash payments.
The fine print
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Please inform Coconut Garden Island Resort of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.