Bed and Breakfast Palassa Private Residences
Bulabog Beach, Malay, Aklan, Bulabog, 5608 Boracay, Philippines – Show map
Palassa Private Residences was established in 2013 (Renovated in 2020). It is a small family-owned and operated boutique hotel, known for its friendly hotel personnel available around-the-clock to make each guest’s stay a memorable one. Experience Filipino hospitality when you book at Palassa.
Situated on Bulabog Beach in Balabag sits one of the peaceful and tranquil places to stay while in Boracay Island. Palassa Private Residences makes guests feel like they're on a truly relaxing getaway. Our place has six spacious rooms, each of which has a beautiful beach view, air-conditioning, a television, refrigerator, Wi-Fi access, and a toilet and shower. A safety deposit box is provided for any valuables. Welcome drinks are served upon arrival.
With its beautiful beachfront property, guests don't have to walk far in order to experience the beautiful shore of the island or, when in season, to jump into the exciting waters and participate in the island's most adventurous of water sports: kiteboarding! Local restaurants are meters away, and the island’s city center D’Mall and the famous White Beach are easily accessible — only a 5-10 minute walk away!
Area Info– Show map
What's nearby *
D'Mall Boracay0.4 miles
Boracay White Beach0.5 miles
Bulabog Beach0.5 miles
Diniwid Beach1.6 miles
Willy's Rock1.8 miles
Caticlan Jetty Port2.6 miles
Ariel's Point7.7 miles
Restaurants & Markets *
D'Talipapa Market0.6 miles
D'Mall Market0.4 miles
Crafts of Boracay Supermarket0.4 miles
Natural Beauty *
Mt. Luho Mountain0.2 miles
Beaches in the Neighborhood
Bulabog Beach White sand0 feetSwimming, Water Sports, Food & Drink
White Beach Station 2 White sand2,200 feetSwimming, Water Sports, Food & Drink, Watching the Sunset
White Beach Station 1 White sand2,300 feetSwimming, Water Sports, Food & Drink, Watching the Sunset
White Beach Station 3 White sand3,350 feetSwimming, Water Sports, Food & Drink, Watching the Sunset
Lugutan Beach3,550 feet
Closest Airports *
Godofredo P. Ramos Airport3.1 miles
Tugdan Airport26.5 miles
Kalibo International Airport35.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 reasons to choose Palassa Private Residences
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most popular amenities
- Toilet paper
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Ocean view
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor furniture
- Coffee machine
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Drying rack for clothing
- Clothes rack
Pets are not allowed.
- Tour or class about local culture Additional charge
- Temporary art galleries
- Snorkeling Additional charge
- Diving Additional charge
- Windsurfing Additional charge
- Sitting area
Media & Technology
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
Food & Drink
- Bottle of water
- Wine/Champagne Additional charge
- Tea/Coffee maker
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
- Airport drop-off Additional charge
- Airport pickup Additional charge
Front Desk Services
- Baggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Kids' TV channels
- Child safety socket covers
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing service Additional charge
- Dry cleaning Additional charge
- Laundry Additional charge
- Fax/Photocopying Additional charge
Safety & security
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- 24-hour security
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Airport shuttle (additional charge)
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Wake-up service
- Tile/Marble floor
- Gift shop
- Honeymoon suite
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Non-smoking rooms
- Air conditioning
Pool and Spa
- Pool/Beach towels
- Face masks for guests available
- Thermometers for guests provided by property
- Access to healthcare professionals
- First aid kits available
- Process in place to check health of guests
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and common areas
- Shared stationery (e.g. printed menus, magazines, pens, paper) removed
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Screens or physical barriers between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Cashless payment available
- Contactless check-in/out
- Single-room AC for guest accommodation
Cleanliness & disinfection
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Guest accommodation disinfected between stays
- Linens, towels, and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against coronavirus
- Hand sanitizer
Food & drink safety
- All plates, cutlery, glasses, and other tableware sanitized
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- Physical distancing in dining areas
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 12 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Debit card Palassa Private Residences accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Please inform Palassa Private Residences of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
This property does not accommodate bachelor(ette) or similar parties.
Payment before arrival by bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions.