Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
This property isn’t taking reservations on our site right now. But don’t worry, you can find tons of other nearby properties right here.
Resort Tepanee Beach Resort
Barangay Logon, Daanbantayan, Cebu, 6013 Malapascua Island, Philippines – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 395 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Got a question?
Find more info in the questions and answers. Need something else? Send your own question to the property below.
About Tepanee Beach Resort
Thanks! You'll receive an email as soon as the property answers your question.
Logon Beach150 feet
Bounty Beach550 feet
Bool Beach1.1 miles
Guimbitayan Beach1.2 miles
Langub Beach1.2 miles
Calbayog Airport59.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Food: Italian, Mediterranean, Seafood, Local, Asian, Grill/BBQ
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
Food: Italian, Mediterranean, Local, Asian
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, High tea, Cocktail hour
4 reasons to choose Tepanee Beach Resort
Most popular amenities
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
This property is part of the Travel Sustainable program, which means it’s taken significant steps to make your stay more sustainable.
These are the steps this property has taken to provide more sustainable and eco-friendly travel:
- Recycling bins available to guests and waste is recycled
- The property makes efforts to reduce food waste
- Water cooler/dispenser
- Single-use shampoo, conditioner, and body wash bottles not used
- Single-use plastic stirrers not used
- Single-use plastic straws not used
- Single-use plastic water bottles not used
- Single-use plastic bottles not used
- Single-use plastic cups not used
- Single-use plastic cutlery/plates not used
- Water-efficient toilets
- Water-efficient showers
- Option to opt out of daily room cleaning
- Option to reuse towels
- Most food provided at the property is locally sourced
- Most lighting throughout property uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- All windows are double-glazed
- 100% renewable electricity used throughout
- Key card or motion-controlled electricity
- Invests a percentage of revenue back into community projects or sustainability projects
- Tours and activities organized by local guides and businesses
- Local artists are offered a platform to display their talents
- Provide guests with info about local ecosystems, history, culture, and visitor etiquette
- Wild (non-domesticated) animals are not displayed or interacted with while kept at the property, nor are they harvested, consumed, or sold.
- Green spaces like (rooftop) gardens at the property
- Most food provided is organic
- Bicycle parking
3:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
6:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 2 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Extra bed by request
|₱ 900 per person, per night|
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
The maximum number of extra beds allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
Tepanee Beach Resort accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary, and other relevant info on dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Tepanee Beach Resort of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about Tepanee Beach Resort
Tepanee Beach Resort has 2 restaurants:
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Tepanee Beach Resort on this page.
Guests staying at Tepanee Beach Resort can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.8).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
The prices at Tepanee Beach Resort may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Tepanee Beach Resort is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Room options at Tepanee Beach Resort include:
- Vacation Home
Tepanee Beach Resort is 2,600 feet from the center of Malapascua Island.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Tepanee Beach Resort by:
- Airport shuttle (arranged by property) 4h
Tepanee Beach Resort offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Spa facilities
- Water sports facilities on site
- Couples' massage
- Neck massage
- Beauty services
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Open-air bath
- Hand massage
- Body treatments
- Foot massage
- Head massage
- Private beach area
- Full-body massage
- Back massage