Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
The Peninsula Manila
Corner of Ayala and Makati Avenues, 1226 , Makati, 1226 Manila, Philippines – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 693 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Get the celebrity treatment with world-class service at The Peninsula Manila
You're eligible for a Genius discount at The Peninsula Manila! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Set in Manila within the central business district of Makati, 0.6 mi from Glorietta and 0.8 mi from Greenbelt Mall, The Peninsula Manila features of an outdoor swimming pool, 8 dining options, and a spa at the property. Free WiFi is also available throughout the hotel.
Featuring views of the city, the rooms come with air conditioning, a flat-screen cable TV, and a safety deposit box. Other in-room amenities include a tea/coffee maker, a mini-bar, and an electric kettle. The private bathrooms include a hairdryer, a bath or a shower, and free toiletries while some rooms are fitted with a living and dining area.
Escolta serves an international buffet, while Spices offers Asian cuisine with garden views. For afternoon tea and pastries, The Lobby is available. Enjoy fine dining at Old Manila, the hotel's signature restaurant wile elegant cocktails are served at Salon de Ning or The Bar. Deli sandwiches and chocolates are available at The Peninsula Boutique. The Pool Bar offers a refreshing outdoor dining experience while room service is also available.
Guests can exercise in the gym, relax in the sauna, or make an appointment at the hair salon. Inspired by Oriental, Ayurvedic, and European practices, The Peninsula Spa features a serene setting for a much deserved urban relaxation.
The hotel offers other facilities such as a gift shop and a kid's club. Airport shuttle services may be arranged for guests at an additional cost while the staff at the 24-hour front desk and concierge is willing to assist guests with any queries at any time of the day. There is an ATM and currency exchange at the property, as well as free parking.
The Peninsula Manila is within 10-minute drive from Century City Mall while Power Plant Mall is 15-minute drive from the hotel. The nearest airport is Manila International Airport, 30-minute drive away from the hotel.
This is our guests' favorite part of Manila, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.3 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
ATM & Currency Exchange: Need cash? There's an ATM and a currency exchange service at this property.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
4 reasons to choose The Peninsula Manila
- Do you accept leisure booking? And is there a need for a swab test?We will be able to accept Leisure stays. No Covid Test is needed For 18-65 years old, but guests below 18 and above 65 years old shall be required to ...Answered on June 22, 2021
- Do you accept fully vaccinated individuals? Or do we still need to have swab test? Thank youFully vaccinated guests shall present their vaccination cards upon check-in, Unvaccinated guests are required to present he results of a negative RT-P...Answered on November 1, 2021
- Do you already accept leisure bookings on Feb 13-16 and do you need swab test?Yes, The Peninsula Manila is open for staycation guests. All guests must present a negative Rapid Antigen Test result conducted on the same day of the...Answered on January 27, 2021
- Hi! May I ask staycation bookings are required to present swab test/results? What are the requirements need for check-in? Thank you!Guests below 18 years old and those not fully vaccinated, shall be required to present a negative result from an RT PCR swab test with 72hrs validity ...Answered on July 26, 2021
- Hi I am planning to spend a night as staycation , what are the requirements . ThanksDear Sir/Madame, due to the implementation of the Community Quarantine Alert Level 4 in Metro Manila, Please note that we CANNOT ACCEPT GUESTS ON LEIS...Answered on September 20, 2021
- Still looking?
Food: American, Chinese, Local, Asian, International
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
Food: Indian, Indonesian, Malaysian, Singaporean, Thai, Vietnamese, Asian
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
Food: French, Local, Grill/BBQ
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
Food: American, Cantonese, Seafood, Asian, International, European
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
Salon de Ning
The Pool Bar
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch
The Peninsula Boutique
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Most popular amenities
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 12 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
The Peninsula Manila accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Individuals of all ages may check-in. Fully vaccinated guests shall present their vaccination cards upon check-in, unvaccinated or partially vaccinated guests are required to present the results of a negative RT-PCR Swab or RT-PCR Saliva Test taken not more than 48 hours before check-in. No RT PCR test required for minors below 18 years old.
1. Stay Safe App- the hotel contact tracing system must be accomplished by all guest.
2. Valid Identification card must be presented upon check in
3. Guests are required to wear masks in public spaces within the hotel.
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary, and other relevant info on dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
FAQs about The Peninsula Manila
Check-in at The Peninsula Manila is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
The Peninsula Manila offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Evening entertainment
- Swimming pool
- Personal trainer
- Beauty services
- Happy hour
- Facial treatments
- Locker rooms
- Makeup services
- Hair treatments
- Hair coloring
- Body treatments
- Body scrub
- Body wrap
- Light therapy
- Spa facilities
- Steam room
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Spa/Wellness packages
- Yoga classes
- Fitness classes
The Peninsula Manila has 8 restaurants:
- The Peninsula Boutique
- Salon de Ning
- The Lobby
- The Bar
- The Pool Bar
- Old Manila
Room options at The Peninsula Manila include:
Guests staying at The Peninsula Manila can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.7).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
The prices at The Peninsula Manila may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
The Peninsula Manila is 3.7 miles from the center of Manila.
From the nearest airport, you can get to The Peninsula Manila by:
- Taxi 30min
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.