Courtyard by Marriott Warsaw Airport
ul. Żwirki i Wigury 1J, Wlochy, 00-906 Warsaw, Poland – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.7/10! (score from 10421 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Right opposite Warsaw Chopin Airport, non-smoking Courtyard by Marriott Warsaw Airport offers amenities available 24 hours a day, including a fitness club. Warsaw city centre is a 15-minute drive away and can easily be reached by a fast train (SKM).
Cosy and air conditioned rooms of Courtyard by Marriott Warsaw Airport come with laptop-size safes, soundproofed windows and large flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Tea and coffee making facilities are provided, as well as ironing facilities.
Free internet connection is provided throughout the hotel. Front desk staff is available 24 hours a day and can arrange for laundry and dry cleaning services. Private parking is available on site, as well as a shop, The Market, open all hours.
The hotel’s Brasserie Restaurant overlooks the 2-storey lobby atrium and serves light Polish and international dishes. The modern Lobby Bar is at guests’ disposal.
Warsaw's Old Town and the Royal Castle are 30 minutes from the hotel.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.7 for a two-person trip.
Most popular facilities
ATM: Need cash? This property has an ATM machine on site.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Have you taken any precautions for check-in because of the coronavirus?tak - zgodnie ze wszystkimi wymogami sanitarnymi.Answered on 15 May 2020
- Hi! Do you also have day rooms? I would need from 18.11 at 7.00 for 6 hours? What wojld be the price?thank you for contacting our hotel. We offer a day use stay form 10 am until 6 pm for a lower price. However, in this case you would have to book a ro..Answered on 24 October 2019
- I need to check in at around 16:00pm and check out at around the 3:00am the next morning. Are there rooms for a convinient price fir these times on th..thank you for contacting our hotel. We would like to let you know that there is only regular price for the stay at our hotel during these hours. Pleas..Answered on 17 December 2019
- I want to know how much you charge me if Someone check out at 2pm?and what is your check out time ,because I have a flight on Monday at 4pm.thanksthank you for your request. You are more than welcome to check out at 2 p.m. at no extra cost. Have a nice stay!Answered on 10 December 2020
- Hello, is there any possibility to check in at 7am in the morning? We are thinking about booking a night 17-18 Augustthank you for contacting our hotel. We offer a day use stay form 10 am until 6 pm for a lower price. However, in this case you would have to book a ro..Answered on 24 October 2019
- Still looking?
Cuisine: Polish, International
Cuisine: Polish, International
Most popular facilities
From 15:00 hours
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 13 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
The number of cots allowed is dependent on the option you choose. Please check your selected option for more information.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cots are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Other Courtyard by Marriott Warsaw Airport accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), please ensure that you are only booking this property following the local government guidelines of the destination, including but not limited to the purpose of travel, and maximum allowed group size.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food & beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
It is not possible to stay at this property for Coronavirus (COVID-19) quarantine purposes.
FAQs about Courtyard by Marriott Warsaw Airport
Courtyard by Marriott Warsaw Airport is 4.3 miles from the centre of Warsaw.
Courtyard by Marriott Warsaw Airport offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Fitness centre
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Live sport events (broadcast)
- Bicycle rental
Check-in at Courtyard by Marriott Warsaw Airport is from 15:00, and check-out is until 12:00.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Courtyard by Marriott Warsaw Airport by:
- Walking 2min
Courtyard by Marriott Warsaw Airport has 2 restaurants:
- Lobby Bar
Guests staying at Courtyard by Marriott Warsaw Airport can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.4).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
The prices at Courtyard by Marriott Warsaw Airport may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Room options at Courtyard by Marriott Warsaw Airport include: