David Boutique Hotel
Ciemna 13, Old Town, 31-053 Krakow, Poland –
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 1248 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at David Boutique Hotel.
David Boutique Hotel has a great location in the fashionable Kazimierz district, with easy access to the Old Town and all the must-see attractions of Kraków. The exceptional ambience of our hotel can be enjoyed in one of our elegant rooms equipped with all you need for a comfortable stay, or in our restaurant where you’re welcome to savour delicious breakfast.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- High Synagogue 0 miles
- Izaak Synagogue 0 miles
- Remuh Synagogue and Cemetery 0 miles
- Wolf Popper Synagogue 0.1 miles
- Kazimierz Jewish District 0.1 miles
- Old Synagogue 0.1 miles
- Galicia Jewish Museum 0.1 miles
- Basilica of the Body of Christ 0.2 miles
- Ethnographic Museum in Kraków 0.3 miles
- Church of St. Catherine of Alexandria 0.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Wawel Royal Castle 0.5 miles
- Schindler Factory Museum 0.7 miles
- Main Market Square 0.8 miles
- Cloth Hall 0.8 miles
- Jagiellonian University 0.9 miles
- Galeria Krakowska 0.9 miles
- National Museum of Krakow 1.2 miles
- Cracovia Stadium 1.3 miles
- Krakow Plaszow Railway Station 1.6 miles
- Wisla Krakow Stadium 1.8 miles
- Krakow - Balice Airport 6.7 miles
- Katowice Pyrzowice Airport 48.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose David Boutique Hotel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
Free! Wired internet is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and charges may apply.
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Packed Lunches
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 3 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
One child from 3 to 14 years is charged 50 % of the room stay per night in an extra bed.
One older child or adult is charged PLN 80 per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
There is no capacity for cribs in the room.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 3 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Other David Boutique Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.