Golden Tulip Krakow Kazimierz
ul. Krakowska 28, Old Town, 31-062 Krakow, Poland – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 2335 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Krakow
Featuring free WiFi and a children's playground, 4-star hotel Golden Tulip Krakow Kazimierz offers accommodations in the historic Kazimierz district of Kraków, a few steps away from the lively Wolnica Square. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.
Each modern, air-conditioned room here comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer. A flat-screen TV is featured, as is a mini-bar and tea and coffee making set.
There is a 24-hour front desk at the property. There is a restaurant and a bar for guests to enjoy. Shuttle service is available at a surcharge.
Kazimierz Jewish District is 650 feet from Golden Tulip Krakow Kazimierz, while Wawel Royal Castle is 2,650 feet from the property. Krakow - Balice Airport is 6.8 mi away.
This is our guests' favorite part of Krakow, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Car parking?Dear sir, We have an underground parking for an additional fee: 75,00 pln/night. Entrance to the garage is from the Bożego Ciała 27. An aprking seat r..Answered on 20 June 2022
- Is there a hair dryer in the room Thank you.Dear Sir/Madam, There is a hair dryer in every room in the hotel. Kind regards, Karolina PapkaAnswered on 27 February 2020
- Are there connected rooms for a family?Dear Sirs, Yes, We have a few rooms connected by doors. Kind regards, reception deskAnswered on 6 August 2022
- Hi Do you have a fitness center? ThanksDear Sirs, Unfortunately we do not have fitness center. Best regards, Front OfficeAnswered on 5 September 2022
- Do twin rooms have a 3rd bed as I see they are for 3 people?TiaDear Sir, For 3 people we provide TWIN rooms with an additional sofa-bed. Best regards, Front Desk Golden Tulip Krakow Kazimierz HotelAnswered on 11 November 2019
- Still looking?
Food: Polish, International
- Toilet paper
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- City view
- Electric kettle
- Clothes rack
- Tour or class about local cultureAdditional charge
- Bar crawlsAdditional charge
- Temporary art galleriesAdditional chargeOff-site
- Flat-screen TV
- Coffee house on site
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Parking garage
- Accessible parking
- Invoice provided
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Outdoor play equipment for kids
- Indoor play area
- Board games/Puzzles
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- 24-hour security
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Pet bowls
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Wake-up service
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
From 2:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 12 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 4 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Golden Tulip Krakow Kazimierz accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that LPG vehicles are not allowed in the hotel's car parking.
Please also note that the access to the parking is possible only through the car elevator with dimensions: height 6.6 ft, length 17 ft, width 7.5 feet.
Property policies may be different for group bookings (5 rooms or more) depending on the number of rooms booked.
Guests who would like to receive a VAT invoice, please contact the hotel staff immediately after booking.
Appropriate information with full company data and NIP number can be entered in the box on special requests in the booking form or passed directly to the staff.
Please note that the lack of information will make it impossible to issue an invoice later.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Golden Tulip Krakow Kazimierz
Yes, Golden Tulip Krakow Kazimierz is popular with guests booking family stays.
Guests staying at Golden Tulip Krakow Kazimierz can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.6).
Breakfast option(s) include:
The prices at Golden Tulip Krakow Kazimierz may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Golden Tulip Krakow Kazimierz has 1 restaurant:
Golden Tulip Krakow Kazimierz is 1 miles from the center of Krakow.
Check-in at Golden Tulip Krakow Kazimierz is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Room options at Golden Tulip Krakow Kazimierz include:
Golden Tulip Krakow Kazimierz offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Temporary art galleries
- Bar crawls
- Tour or class about local culture