This property isn’t taking reservations on our site right now. But don’t worry, you can find tons of other nearby properties right here.
Hostel Aleje 28
ul. Tatarska 5, Zwierzyniec, 30-103 Krakow, Poland – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 131 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Hostel Aleje 28 is located in Kraków’s city center and it offers accommodations with free Wi-Fi in public areas and free tea and coffee. The hostel is 2,650 feet from the Wawel Castle.
The heated rooms at Hostel Aleje 28 are bright and decorated in a modern style with patterned fabric. Some of them have bathrooms.
Guests have access to the fully equipped kitchen where they can prepare their own meals.
Hostel Aleje 28 is located 0.6 mi from the Main Market Square where the impressive St. Mary’s Basilica is located. Kraków Główny Train Station is 1.5 mi from the hostel.
This is our guests' favorite part of Krakow, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.5 for a two-person trip.
- Can I use my own sleeping bag?there is no such need, but if you wish, then you can use your own sleeping bag.Answered on 20 October 2019
- Can I check in at 23.45?Tak, jest taka możliwość. Prosimy o wcześniejsze uzgodnienie z recepcją.Answered on 27 February 2020
- Are sheets and towels included?Yes, clean linen and a towel are included in the price.Answered on 20 October 2019
- Is it quiet at night?It is quiet at night, there is no tram or clubs in the immediate area.Answered on 20 October 2019
- Do you offer luggage storage?this is how we will store your luggage until departure in the evening.Answered on 20 October 2019
- Toilet paper
- Inner courtyard view
- Electric kettle
- Clothes rack
- Tour or class about local culture
- Temporary art galleriesOff-site
- Water parkAdditional chargeOff-site
- HikingAdditional chargeOff-site
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Invoice provided
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Express check-in/out
- Books, DVDs or music for children
- Board games/puzzles
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Key access
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Convenience store on site
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Entire unit located on ground floor
2:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Hostel Aleje 28 accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Payment before arrival by bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions.
FAQs about Hostel Aleje 28
Hostel Aleje 28 is 0.8 miles from the center of Krakow.
The nearest beach is 1,650 feet from Hostel Aleje 28.
Check-in at Hostel Aleje 28 is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Hostel Aleje 28 offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Water park
- Temporary art galleries
- Tour or class about local culture
The prices at Hostel Aleje 28 may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.