Located in the historical center of Lublin, Hostel Królewska is 650 feet from the Old Town’s Main Market. Its rooms have a view of either the Gothic watchtower or the boulevard. All have free Wi-Fi.
Located in a historic building, the rooms of the Królewska are simple and have basic amenities. Some have a balcony.
The hostel has a dining room featuring a TV and a kitchenette, that is at guest’s disposal. It includes a refrigerator, electric kettle, a coffee machine and kitchenware.
The hostel is 1,800 feet from the Lublin Castle, which houses the Lublin Museum. Tarasy Zamkowe Shopping Center is 0.6 mi away and Lublin Główny Railway Station is within 1.2 mi. Park Ludowy is within a 20 minute walk.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.
- Is it quiet at night?Yes, there is no bars near so it's peaceful and quiet.Answered on 20 October 2019
- hi have any of the room got private bathroom as we traveling as a family with small kids. 2 adults 3kids. thank youApartamenty Królewska - apartments with bathroomAnswered on 11 November 2021
- Hello! It is possible checkin if we arrive after midnight?Hello, Yes, it is possible. Best regards, Apartamenty KrólewskaAnswered on 18 December 2021
- Hi, I want to live in private bedroom. Is the double room private ?All our rooms are private, we don't have shared rooms.Answered on 17 December 2022
- Wardrobe or closet
- Shared kitchen
- Clothes rack
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Baggage storage
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- 24-hour front desk
- Invoice provided
- Board games/Puzzles
- CCTV outside property
- Smoke-free property
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
4:00 PM - 11:30 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
12:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 4 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Hostel Królewska accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
This property does not accommodate bachelor(ette) or similar parties.
FAQs about Hostel Królewska
Check-in at Hostel Królewska is from 4:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
The prices at Hostel Królewska may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Hostel Królewska offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Hostel Królewska is 500 feet from the center of Lublin.