ul. Klasztorna 2, Stare Miasto District, 61-779 Poznań, Poland – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.7/10! (score from 1233 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Poznań
Attractively located in the Stare Miasto District district of Poznań, HOSTEL STONEWALL is located a 3-minute walk from St. Stanislaus the Bishop Church, 1,500 feet from Royal Castle and a 6-minute walk from National Museum. Among the facilities at this property are a shared kitchen and a shared lounge, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The property is a few steps from City Hall, and within 1,800 feet of the city center.
The hostel has some accommodations that have city views, and rooms come with a shared bathroom with a shower. At HOSTEL STONEWALL every room is equipped with bed linen and towels.
Breakfast is available each morning, and includes buffet, continental and vegetarian options.
Popular points of interest near the accommodation include Stary Browar, Poznań Grand Theatre and Philharmonic. The nearest airport is Poznań-Ławica Henryk Wieniawski Airport, 6.8 miles from HOSTEL STONEWALL.
This is our guests' favorite part of Poznań, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.8 for a two-person trip.
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hi, I am looking to stay with you. Do you have a female only dorm?Hi, thank your message. We would like to inform you that all rooms in our hostel are coeducational.Answered on 17 July 2021
- hello, can i come pay directly at the hostel?Hello, Yes, you can pay at hostel by cash or card. Regards, Hostel StonewallAnswered on 25 November 2022
- hi; any vegan options at breakfast?Hi, sure! We always serve hummus, some vegetables, cereals with plant milk and jam.Answered on 17 August 2022
- Hi Does this hostel provide free kitchen to cook?Hi, we only provide microwave, kettle, fridge, cutlery and crockery. Cheers, Hostel Stonewall.Answered on 9 May 2022
- Hi. Please confirm you have a lower bed available in dormitory tomorrow till Saturday. I have problem climbing the stairs. Thank you.Hi, we have a lower bed available in dormitory tomorrow till Saturday. However, please include this note as well when making your booking. Best wishes..Answered on 7 October 2021
- Still looking?
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
- Toilet paper
- Shared kitchen
- Socket near the bed
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Invoice provided
- Ironing facilities
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
From 2:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
HOSTEL STONEWALL accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please inform HOSTEL STONEWALL of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about HOSTEL STONEWALL
The nearest beach is 2,300 feet from HOSTEL STONEWALL.
HOSTEL STONEWALL is 350 feet from the center of Poznań.
The prices at HOSTEL STONEWALL may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at HOSTEL STONEWALL is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Guests staying at HOSTEL STONEWALL can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.3).
Breakfast option(s) include:
HOSTEL STONEWALL offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):