ul. Solna 18, Stare Miasto District, 61-736 Poznań, Poland –
6 Reasons to Choose Hotel Ikar
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Poznań
Hotel Ikar is a three-star Hotel, situated in the city centre, close to the Old Market Square and Poznań World Trade Centre. It is a perfect location for bussiness trips as well as for sightseeing. Hotel offers singe-, twin - and STUDIO rooms for guests disposal (total 233 sleeping places). In order to meet everybody's demands there are three room-categories (SUPERIOR, STANDARD, ECONOMY), which differ by outlook and price. All the rooms have bathroom with shower, TV, radio, LAN, phone and a fridge. Part of them is air-conditioned. Every morning Hotel's restaurant offers a rich breakfast-buffet, and in the afternoon polish and international cuisine. It's attractive design makes the restaurant a perfect place for weddings, balls and other parties. Hotel Ikar has also a fully equipped conference centre, which consist of 2 big conference rooms, 3 smaller ones and a Bussiness Room. All of them have air- condition.
Area Info –
- AT Gallery 0.1 miles
- St. Adabert's Church 0.3 miles
- Collegium Maius in Poznań 0.3 miles
- Polish Theater 0.4 miles
- Poznań Grand Theater 0.4 miles
- Raczyński Library 0.4 miles
- National Museum 0.4 miles
- Royal Castle 0.4 miles
- Citadel Park 0.4 miles
- Closter and Basilica of the Franciscans 0.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Philharmonic 0.5 miles
- City Hall 0.5 miles
- Old Town Square 0.6 miles
- Children Hospital in Poznań 0.7 miles
- Stary Browar Shopping, Arts and Business Center 0.8 miles
- Central Train Station Poznan 0.9 miles
- Poznań Central Rail Station 1 miles
- Poznań Palm House 1.3 miles
- MSW Hospital i Poznań 1.8 miles
- Municipal Stadium 3 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Stary Rynek Market 1.1 miles
- Żabka Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Malta Ski Ski lift 3.7 miles
- Warta River 1 miles
- Poznan Lawica Airport 4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Food: Polish, International
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs PLN 50 per day.
- Secured Parking
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Baggage Storage
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Packed Lunches
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Room Service
- Designated Smoking Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 8 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
One child under 2 years is charged PLN 20 per person per night in a crib.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Hotel Ikar accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.