InterContinental Warszawa, an IHG Hotel
Emilii Plater 49, Sródmiescie, 00-125 Warsaw, Poland – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.7/10! (score from 8606 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Warsaw – Excellent location – show map
InterContinental Warszawa is a 5-star hotel in central Warsaw, 1,650 feet from Warsaw Central Station. It features luxurious, air-conditioned rooms and a wellness center located on the 43rd and 44th floor.
All rooms at the InterContinental are fitted with tea & coffee making facilities and a mini-bar. Guests can benefit from satellite TV and a safety deposit box. Some offer views of the Palace of Culture and Science.
Guests can enjoy spending time in an indoor swimming pool or a hot tub, both with panoramic views of Warsaw. Additionally, the spa center offers a sauna and a steam bath. Some rooms offer access to the Executive Lounge with numerous benefits offered throughout the day.
At the InterContinental guests can choose between 2 restaurants: Downtown Restaurant and the Platter, both specializing in modern Polish and international dishes.
InterContinental Warszawa is located within a 10-minute walk of the Centrum Metro Station. The elegant shopping street of Nowy Świat is just one mile away.
This is our guests' favorite part of Warsaw, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.7 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
ATM & Currency Exchange: Need cash? There's an ATM and a currency exchange service at this property.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- If the swimming pool is available for every guest ?Dear Guests, We kindly inform that all Guests having an accommodation in our hotel have the access to RiverView Wellness Centre (swimming pool, sauna..Answered on October 15, 2019
- Hello, i'm planing to visit your hotel this weekend. Just wanted to know which floor does the rooms with "city view" has?Dear Guest, We kindly inform that our hotel is in the city centre, so each room offers beautiful view. We recommend to reserve Delux room with the vi..Answered on October 15, 2019
- в номере двуспальная кровать ? мы хотели бы 1 двуспальную кроватьDear Guest, Our rooms Business rooms have an option of King bed. Kind Regards, InterContinental WarszawaAnswered on October 15, 2019
- Do you have blow dryers in the room and ironsDear Guests, Hair dryer, iron and iron desk are available in each room. Kind Regards, InterContinental WarszawaAnswered on October 15, 2019
- Is the airport taxi return of just single to the hotelGood morning, Thank you for the message. We can arrange a pick up from the airport as well as drop off to the airport. Kind regards, InterContinental WarsawAnswered on January 13, 2020
- Still looking?
DownTown Restaurant & Steakhouse
Food: Steakhouse, Local, European
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Platter by Karol Okrasa
Food: Polish, Local
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
Śliska - The Lounge
Food: Polish, Local, International
Open for: Lunch, High tea
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 6 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
InterContinental Warszawa, an IHG Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
19:00 from Monday to Thursday
20:00 from Friday to Sunday and public holidays.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Platter by Karol Okrasa: Closed from Tue, Aug 02, 2022 until Mon, Aug 29, 2022
FAQs about InterContinental Warszawa, an IHG Hotel
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at InterContinental Warszawa, an IHG Hotel on this page.
From the nearest airport, you can get to InterContinental Warszawa, an IHG Hotel by:
- Taxi 25min
- Train 30min
Room options at InterContinental Warszawa, an IHG Hotel include:
Check-in at InterContinental Warszawa, an IHG Hotel is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
InterContinental Warszawa, an IHG Hotel is 1,800 feet from the center of Warsaw.
InterContinental Warszawa, an IHG Hotel has 3 restaurants:
- Śliska - The Lounge
- Platter by Karol Okrasa
- DownTown Restaurant & Steakhouse
Guests staying at InterContinental Warszawa, an IHG Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
- À la carte
The prices at InterContinental Warszawa, an IHG Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
InterContinental Warszawa, an IHG Hotel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Turkish/Steam Bath
- Personal trainer
- Yoga classes
- Swimming pool
- Fitness classes
- Locker rooms
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.