Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Jordan Pokoje Gościnne
Długa 9, Old Town, 31-147 Krakow, Poland – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 478 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
4 reasons to choose Jordan Pokoje Gościnne
- Can I check in in your hotel at midnight?Hello. Yes, you can. Best regards ReceptionAnswered on June 17, 2022
- Is there some I can leave my case after check out?Dear Guest, After check-out you can leave your luggage at the reception.Answered on December 6, 2019
- Hello do you have ironing facilities Thanks leeHello, At the reception you can borrow an iron and ironing board Best regards Paulina KucielAnswered on July 3, 2022
- hello we checked out of room 14 yesterday I was just wondering if anyone has found some reading glasses either in the room or reception areaHello, we found any glasses but can you describe it?Answered on July 12, 2022
- What is the best way to get from the airport to the hotel? we are travelling in a group of 8 peopleFrom the Balice airport to the city center there is a train and a local bus (the train does not run during the evening hours). Or possibly a taxi . Ed...Answered on April 15, 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
From 2:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
Extra bed by request
|100 zł per person, per night|
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The maximum number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check your selected room for the maximum capacity.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Jordan Pokoje Gościnne accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Guests need be quiet between 10:00 PM and 7:00 AM.
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
The fine print
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
This property does not accommodate bachelor(ette) or similar parties.
FAQs about Jordan Pokoje Gościnne
Room options at Jordan Pokoje Gościnne include:
From the nearest airport, you can get to Jordan Pokoje Gościnne by:
- Train 15min
- Airport shuttle (arranged by property) 30min
Jordan Pokoje Gościnne offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Walking tours
- Bike tours
Check-in at Jordan Pokoje Gościnne is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Guests staying at Jordan Pokoje Gościnne can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.2).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Jordan Pokoje Gościnne is 1,800 feet from the center of Krakow.
The prices at Jordan Pokoje Gościnne may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.