Old Town Apartments
Reception: 34 Rynek Główny, Old Town, 31 - 007 Krakow, Poland –
Jewish Quarter Apartment with Free Airport Shuttle
Studio Apartment in Jewish Quarter
One-Bedroom Apartment in Jewish Quarter
Three-Bedroom Apartment in Jewish Quarter
Three-Bedroom Apartment on Main Square
Max adults: 6
Max children: 2 (up to 0 years of age)
Two-Bedroom Apartment in Jewish Quarter
Premium Duplex Apartment in Jewish Quarter
Jewish Quarter Apartment with Free Parking
Two-Bedroom Apartment (6 Adults)
Three-Bedroom Apartment (8 Adults)
Large Apartment (10 Adults)
We've been on the market since 2000. Our inventory's grown incredibly since our first establishments. Currently we operate Europe-wide. In Krakow we offer accommodation in a few historical blocks, located in central Old Town or a few minutes walk away - in the enchanting Kazimierz. All flats are fully furnished and equipped with home amenities. They're all located in residential buildings, away from the crowded hotel rooms, receptions to go through, and thus guaranteeing privacy and relaxing atmosphere. On Booking.com you will see some exemplary photos of an apartment category, not specific units, You can choose among economic studio up to a spacious 3-bedroom apartment for up to 7, 8 people. Enjoy!
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Piano Nobile Gallery 0 miles
- Cloth Hall 0.1 miles
- Krzysztofory Galery 0.1 miles
- Town Hall Tower 0.1 miles
- Krakow Christmas Market 0.1 miles
- Kupa Synagogue 0.1 miles
- Main Market Square 0.1 miles
- Adam Mickiewicz Monument 0.1 miles
- International Centre of Culture 0.1 miles
- Old Theatre 0.1 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Jagiellonian University 0.2 miles
- Galeria Krakowska 0.5 miles
- Wawel Royal Castle 0.5 miles
- National Museum of Krakow 0.6 miles
- Cracovia Stadium 0.8 miles
- Wisla Krakow Stadium 1.1 miles
- Schindler Factory Museum 1.5 miles
- Krakow Plaszow Railway Station 2.5 miles
- Krakow Aqua Park 2.8 miles
- Wieliczka Salt Mine 7.6 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Gencji Premium Sushi Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Carefour Supermarket 0.1 miles
- China City Restaurant 0.1 miles
- TREZO Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Domówka Cafe Cafe/Bar 0.2 miles
- Alchemia Cafe/Bar 0.2 miles
- Hala Targowa Market 0.3 miles
- Kościuszko Mound Mountain 2.5 miles
- Wisla River 0.7 miles
- Krakow - Balice Airport 6.1 miles
- Katowice Pyrzowice Airport 47.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
- Baggage Storage
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
Free! Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
No parking available.
- Shuttle Service
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Car Rental
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Concierge Service
- Tour Desk
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 1:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to apartment type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 6 years is charged PLN 30 per night when using existing beds.
All children under 6 years are charged PLN 65 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged PLN 65 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
When booking for more than 6 people, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Old Town Apartments accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The reception is open from 09:00 to 20:00 on weekdays, from 9:00 to 17:00 on weekends and closed on public holidays. Late arrivals are subject to a surcharge.
Should you arrive outside reception opening hours, please contact Old Town Apartments in advance to arrange key collection or a self-check-in procedure.
Please note that check-in and key collection take place at: Rynek Głowny 34 (in the backyard), Krakow 31-010.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Old Town Apartments of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.
A damage deposit of PLN 600 is required on arrival. That's about 177.01USD. You should be reimbursed on check-out.