ul. Straszewskiego 14, Old Town, 31-101 Krakow, Poland – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.7/10! (score from 935 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Hotel Maltański! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.The 3-star Hotel Maltański is just over a quarter mile from Kraków’s beautiful Main Market Square. It offers elegant rooms with free internet, heated bathroom floor and tea and coffee-making facilities.
A varied buffet breakfast can be enjoyed at the hotel restaurant, which specializes in international dishes.
All rooms at the Maltański are classically furnished and decorated with stylish features. Each comes with a minibar and cable TV. Most rooms have a patio, where guests can relax after a long day.
Free bottle of mineral water and newspapers are offered.
Front desk staff is available 24 hours a day and can store guests’ valuables in the hotel safe. Dry cleaning and laundry services can be arranged.
Hotel Maltański is only 1,000 feet from Wawel Royal Castle. The peaceful Planty Park is just outside the hotel.
This is our guests' favorite part of Krakow, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.7 for a two-person trip.Hotel Maltański has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Oct 1, 2007
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Dear Sir or Madam, Is there Wi-Fi in a room? If yes, is it free? If yes, is the quality of it good?Dear Sir or Madame, we supply our guests with free wi-fi in each room, it's quality is satisfactory. Your Sincerely, Radosław Rogóż, Hotel Maltański ***Answered on 14 February 2020
- Dear Sir or Madam, at what time does the breakfast start? I have to leave at 7, therefore I would like to have it before I leave.Dear Sir/Madam The breakfast is served from 7:30 am. If you let the reception know early, that you won't be having breakfast, then we can arrange lunc..Answered on 24 October 2022
- How many floors has the hotel? Does the hotel has a lift? I am suffering from a bad leg and i cant go stairs?Dear Sir or Madam, Than for Your interest of Maltański Hotel. This hotel is two storeyed building and there is no lift, but reception can create Your..Answered on 20 February 2020
- Good afternoon. We would like to park our motorcycle in the hotel car park during our stay is it possible to make a reservation for the car park? Many..Dear Steve, yes, it is possible, Our parking costs 80 PLN per day for our Guests. Kind Regards, ReceptionAnswered on 10 May 2023
- how to reach central railway station in the morningDear Sir/Madam, the easiest way is to take a taxi, but you can also take a tram (number 2), or walk (it takes approximately half an hour). Kind Reg..Answered on 30 March 2023
- Still looking?
- Biala Roza
- Open forBrunch • Lunch • Dinner • High tea • Cocktail hour
- Toilet paper
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Baggage storage
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Designated smoking area
- Smoke-free property
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Private entrance
- Car rental
- Packed lunches
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- MassageAdditional charge
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
Cash Hotel Maltański accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
FAQs about Hotel Maltański
Hotel Maltański is 2,300 feet from the center of Krakow.
Hotel Maltański offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Guests staying at Hotel Maltański can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.4).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Breakfast to go
Check-in at Hotel Maltański is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Room options at Hotel Maltański include:
Hotel Maltański has 1 restaurant:
- Biala Roza
The prices at Hotel Maltański may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.