Mercure Kasprowy Zakopane
Szymaszkowa, 34-500 Zakopane, Poland – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.0/10! (score from 1635 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Mercure Kasprowy Zakopane! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Located in the popular Tatra Mountain resort of Zakopane, Mercure Kasprowy offers rooms with satellite TV, a mini-bar, a refrigerator and an internet connection.
The rooms of the Kasprowy all feature a classic interior design. All have a picturesque view of the area and a private bathroom. Some come with a balcony offering a view of the mountains.
The hotel acts as a ski pass vendor and provides ski storage facilities. They can also play a game of tennis or table tennis. Facilities for children, including a playground and an indoor playroom are on-site.
The hotel features a Spa & Wellness Center with an AQUA and RELAX zones. It also offers a gym and a wide range of spa treatments.
The hotel’s restaurant serves Polish and international dishes. In the mornings a breakfast buffet is available here. There also is a bar on-site.
There are 2 ski elevators within 1,150 feet of the Mercure Kasprowy Zakopane. Krupówki Street and Zakopane’s center is 1.1 mi from the hotel. The city’s main railway station is 1.8 mi away.
This is our guests' favorite part of Zakopane, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.0 for a two-person trip.
- Mała kolej - 600 feet
- Szymoszkowa Ski Lift - 800 feet
- Butorowy Wierch Chairlift - 2,800 feet
- Lipki Ski Lift - 2,850 feet
- Pod Butorowym J-bar - 2,900 feet
- Gubalowka Cable Car Station - 3,500 feet
- Gubałówka – Zakopane Lift 1 - 4,150 feet
Most popular amenities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hi I’m looking to book for 2 adults & 3 children ,age 15/12/10 For dates 22/12/22-27/12/22 , and also do you do Christmas Day lunch ? Many thanksHello, please contact with hotel in September. Than we'll give you the details about our offer with prices.Answered on July 29, 2022
- when will the ski season start at 2022? when did it start last year 2021?Good day Ski season usualy starts around Christmas time. Kind regardsAnswered on June 20, 2022
- Hello, How do I book spa treatments at the hotel before arrival ? Kind regardsGood Morning, Before Arrival, by phone +48 18 202 40 77.Answered on January 29, 2022
- Hi, I was just wondering can you rent out ski equipment on property ? And also will pool/spa be open in late January?Good day There is a ski rental, next to the hotel. Wright now pool and spa are open. Kind regardsAnswered on December 16, 2021
- Hi. Can you join the beds together in the standard twin room with mountain view please?Tak, łózka można połączyćAnswered on August 8, 2022
- Still looking?
Restauracja Grand Kasprowy
Food: Polish, Local, International
Most popular amenities
From 4:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 5 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Mercure Kasprowy Zakopane accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
The Relaxation Zone with dry and wet saunas, a graduation tower, a tepidarium and a caldarium is open to children aged 7 and over. From 17:00 there is a silence zone in the Relaxation Zone and only adults can use it. Admission is additionally payable and amounts to PLN 25/2h for an adult and PLN 15/2h for a child.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Mercure Kasprowy Zakopane
Guests staying at Mercure Kasprowy Zakopane can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.9).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Check-in at Mercure Kasprowy Zakopane is from 4:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
The prices at Mercure Kasprowy Zakopane may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Mercure Kasprowy Zakopane on this page.
Mercure Kasprowy Zakopane is 0.9 miles from the center of Zakopane.
Mercure Kasprowy Zakopane offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Tennis court
- Kids' club
- Spa facilities
- Live music/Performance
- Horseback riding
- Locker rooms
- Foot bath
- Tour or class about local culture
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Movie nights
- Swimming pool
Room options at Mercure Kasprowy Zakopane include:
Mercure Kasprowy Zakopane has 1 restaurant:
- Restauracja Grand Kasprowy
Yes, Mercure Kasprowy Zakopane is popular with guests booking family stays.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.