Hotel Palazzo Rosso
ul. Gołębia 6, Stare Miasto District, 61-834 Poznań, Poland – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.7/10! (score from 1715 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Poznań
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Hotel Palazzo Rosso! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Hotel Palazzo Rosso is a boutique hotel set in a renovated historical building in the center of the Old town in Poznań, a few steps from St. Stanislaus the Bishop Church. The Old Town Square is 500 feet away. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Hotel Palazzo Rosso features free WiFi throughout the property.
All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer. Each room additionally features a safe, a desk and a phone.
The varied buffet breakfast is served each morning in the hotel's restaurant. The restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine, while the sommelier will assist the guests with choosing the perfect wine. There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
Poznań International Fair is 1.2 mi from Hotel Palazzo Rosso and the Main Railway Station. The nearest airport is Ławica Airport, 5 mi from the property. Airport shuttle is available upon request.
This is our guests' favorite part of Poznań, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.7 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hello, how much is the airport shuttle? And what times does it run? My flight leaves at 6am, I’ll need to be At the airport by 5am. Thank you.Hello We can order you a taxi to pick you up from the airport and transport to the hotel. We just need your flight details such as flight number, date and time of arrival. The cost for a taxi is 50 PLN. Best regards Hotel Palazzo RossoAnswered on 8 April 2022
- Can I get to the hotel on my motorcycle and park it safely, please. Hoping to come this afternoonHello there! Obviously you can. The parking which we do cooperate with is a secure one. We also close it for the night. Your motorcycle will be safe with us!Answered on 14 June 2022
- Is there a safe in the room￼Hello Yes we have safe in the room.Answered on 30 April 2022
- Hi Hoping to visit on 1st January -4th 2022- will the restaurant be open ? ThanksGreetings, Yes, the restaurants will be open during that period.Answered on 18 October 2021
Bar a Boo
Food: Pizza, International
Open for: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Outdoor furniture
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Cooking classAdditional charge
- Tour or class about local cultureAdditional charge
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Bar crawlsAdditional charge
- Temporary art galleriesAdditional chargeOff-site
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
- Coffee house on site
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Invoice provided
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Wake-up service
- Packed lunches
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Lowered sink
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 13 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Hotel Palazzo Rosso accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Hotel Palazzo Rosso
Room options at Hotel Palazzo Rosso include:
Hotel Palazzo Rosso has 1 restaurant:
- Bar a Boo
Hotel Palazzo Rosso offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Temporary art galleries
- Cooking class
- Walking tours
- Bar crawls
- Tour or class about local culture
Guests staying at Hotel Palazzo Rosso can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.8).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Hotel Palazzo Rosso is 650 feet from the center of Poznań.
The prices at Hotel Palazzo Rosso may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Hotel Palazzo Rosso is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.