Hotel Mercure Poznań Centrum
Ul. Roosevelta 20, Jeżyce, 60-829 Poznań, Poland – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 1598 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
The 4-star Hotel Mercure Poznań Centrum is located in the business part of the city, by the Poznań International Fair. It also features a fitness center and a sauna on-site, as well as free WiFi. Poznań Central Railway Station is a 5-minute walk away, while the airport can be reached within a 15-minute drive.
The Mercure’s guests stay in spacious, air-conditioned rooms that have a classic design and wooden furniture in warm colors. Each has aa tea and coffee making set, work desk and a mini-bar. Guests get free mineral water in their rooms.
The hotel restaurant, located on the ground floor, welcomes guests for buffet breakfasts, lunches and a la carte dinners. It offers Polish and international dishes. Guests can relax at the Winestone Restaurant and taste several dishes served on stone serving boards, as well as enjoy a rich selection of wines from all over the world.
Reception is open 24/7 and the staff will gladly advise with tourist information.
This is our guests' favorite part of Poznań, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.3 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- My flight arrives after midnight. Can I check-in at 01:00? Do you have free WiFi in the bedrooms?Dear Sirs, hello, Please be informed You can check in after midnight but the reservation need to be guaranteed by credit card. Best regards Paulina ..Answered on 3 October 2022
- Is it possible to stay at the hotel as a tourist? I am a British national with a full vaccination certificate against CovidDear Sirs, good morning, You can stay in our hotel, especially when You have vaccination certificate. Best regards Paulina Jarzęcka Hotel Mercure Po..Answered on 12 July 2022
- Do you have an in-house fitness center?Yes, we have fitness center and sauna.Answered on 5 July 2022
- Hi guys, im just wondering is any of your superior double rooms renovated? pictures on booking do not correspond. Can you please advise? RegardsHi, all of our Superior and Privilege rooms are renovated :) Kind Regards, Agnieszka Lange Front Office Shift LeaderAnswered on 15 February 2023
- Do you have the CNN cable TV news channel in your hotel? Thank you!!Dear Guest, sorry, but we have not the CNN cable TV news channel. Kind Regards, Agnieszka Lange Front Office Shift LeaderAnswered on 15 February 2023
- Still looking?
Food: Polish, International
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Walk-in closet
- City view
- Electric kettle
- Drying rack for clothing
- Clothes rack
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Satellite channels
- Coffee house on site
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Breakfast in the room
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Board games/Puzzles
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Business center
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Wake-up service
- Car rental
- Packed lunches
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Wheelchair accessible
- Entire unit wheelchair accessible
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
- Fitness center
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Hotel Mercure Poznań Centrum accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Hotel Mercure Poznań Centrum
Check-in at Hotel Mercure Poznań Centrum is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Hotel Mercure Poznań Centrum is 1 miles from the center of Poznań.
Room options at Hotel Mercure Poznań Centrum include:
Hotel Mercure Poznań Centrum has 1 restaurant:
Guests staying at Hotel Mercure Poznań Centrum can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.9).
Breakfast option(s) include:
The prices at Hotel Mercure Poznań Centrum may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Hotel Mercure Poznań Centrum offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center