Qubus Hotel Kraków
ul. Nadwiślańska 6, Podgórze, 30-527 Krakow, Poland –
6 Reasons to Choose Qubus Hotel Kraków
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Krakow
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Ghetto Heroes Square in Krakow 0.1 miles
- Starmach Art Gallery 0.3 miles
- Galicia Jewish Museum 0.3 miles
- Old Synagogue 0.3 miles
- High Synagogue 0.4 miles
- Schindler Factory Museum 0.4 miles
- Wolf Popper Synagogue 0.4 miles
- Basilica of the Body of Christ 0.4 miles
- Galeria Kazimierz 0.4 miles
- Izaak Synagogue 0.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Kazimierz Jewish District 0.4 miles
- Wawel Royal Castle 0.9 miles
- Main Market Square 1.2 miles
- Cloth Hall 1.2 miles
- Krakow Plaszow Railway Station 1.2 miles
- Galeria Krakowska 1.3 miles
- Jagiellonian University 1.3 miles
- National Museum of Krakow 1.6 miles
- Cracovia Stadium 1.6 miles
- Wisla Krakow Stadium 2.1 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Galeria Kazimierz Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Alma Market Market 0.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Pool With View
- Turkish/Steam Bath
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Massage (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
- Emergency Cord in Bathroom
- Lower Sink
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Wheelchair Accessible
Services & Extras
- Tickets to Attractions or Shows (additional charge)
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Game Room
Food & Drink
- On-site Coffee Shop
- Fruit (additional charge)
- Bottle of Water
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Snack Bar
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs PLN 50 per day.
- Parking Garage
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Kids' TV Networks
- Indoor Play Area
- Books, DVDs, Music for Kids
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service
- Convenience Store (on site)
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Car Rental
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Honeymoon Suite
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Qubus Hotel Kraków accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note that for reservations with half board included, guests should have their booking confirmation at the check-in in order to collect restaurant vouchers.
Extra beds and cots are available on request in Junior Suites only. Their availability must be confirmed by the hotel.
Payments made in PLN are calculated according to the daily fixed hotel's exchange rate applicable on the day of departure. Cash payments can also be made in EUR.
Early check-in before 12:00 – 10€
Late check-out until 18:00 – 20€
Guest requiring a VAT invoice should provide the necessary details. If not, the invoice will be issued using the details of the person booking the apartments.
The guests' credit card must be valid for the entire stay. Guests are required to show the credit card used for the booking upon check-in. In case the card was not theirs, the guest will be required to pay upon arrival, and the money charged from the card used to make the booking will be refunded.
Please note: If you are booking on behalf of someone else, you must contact the hotel directly to arrange for third party billing.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.