ul. Miodowa 11, Old Town, 31-055 Krakow, Poland – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 994 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
All luxurious rooms at the Spatz are elegantly furnished and have laminated floors. Each comes with an LCD TV with cable channels. All have a work desk, mini bar, safe and a modern bathroom with a hairdryer. Iron and iron board is available upon request.
The helpful front desk staff is available 24 hours a day and can provide tourist information and assist with luggage storage. Bicycle rental and tour booking is available.
Buffet breakfasts with hot meals are available.
Spatz Aparthotel is located within a 16-minute walk from the beautiful Main Market Square. It is surrounded by atmospheric cafés and pubs of Kazimierz.
This is our guests' favorite part of Krakow, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.Spatz Aparthotel has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Mar 12, 2007
Hotel chain/brand: Laris Hotels
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Could you please advise taxi cost from airport to hotel please and is it easy enough to get one outside.. Thanks in advanceTaxi cost around 100 PLN one way(1-3 people), and it is easy to get in on taxi stop next to the airport.Answered on 6 May 2020
- Do you have your own parking place available for guests? If yes is it free? If no parking on site than how is any paid parking from the Spatz place?Dear guest, We do not have any parking place in our hotel. But there is othe option for parking in Starowiślna 79A Street and the payment for 24 hours..Answered on 22 July 2021
- Is there an iron and iron board in the quadruple roomDear Guest, there is always a possibility to borrow it from the reception desk. Kind regards, Aleksandra RożekAnswered on 7 September 2020
- Hi can you get a bus from here to zakopane?Good afternoon! We can arrange you a private transfer to Zakopane from the hotel.Answered on 24 September 2022
- Hey, at what time does the breakfast start on Saturday?Dear Guest, The breakfast is served daily from 7 a.m. till midday in form of buffet at our restaurant. Kind Regards, Mirosława Romanowa Spatz AparthotelAnswered on 18 March 2022
- Still looking?
Managed by Laris Hotels Group
- Kazimir Restaurant
- CuisineItalian • Polish
- Open forBreakfast • Lunch • Dinner
- AmbienceTraditional • Modern
- Dietary optionsVegetarian • Vegan • Gluten-free
- Electric kettle
- Wardrobe or closet
- Toilet paper
- Private Bathroom
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Satellite channels
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
- Outdoor furniture
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Coffee house on site
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Tour or class about local cultureAdditional charge
- Bike toursAdditional charge
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Bar crawls
- Temporary art galleries
- HikingAdditional chargeOff-site
- Wake-up service
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Car rental
- Airport shuttle
- Invoice provided
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Pet bowls
- Pet basket
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- 24-hour security
From 2:00 PM
You need to let the property know what time you'll be arriving in advance.
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cash is not accepted Spatz Aparthotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Guests need be quiet between 10:00 PM and 6:00 AM.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Please inform Spatz Aparthotel of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about Spatz Aparthotel
Spatz Aparthotel has 1 restaurant:
- Kazimir Restaurant
Spatz Aparthotel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Tour or class about local culture
- Walking tours
- Bicycle rental
- Temporary art galleries
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Bike tours
- Bar crawls
The prices at Spatz Aparthotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at Spatz Aparthotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Check-in at Spatz Aparthotel is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
Spatz Aparthotel is 0.8 miles from the center of Krakow.