ul. Sw. Marka 20, Old Town, 31-020 Krakow, Poland –
Excellent location – rated 9.7/10! (score from 1568 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Hotel Unicus in Cracow - perfectly located in the heart of the city.Great place for a romantic stay Walking distance to all main tourist attractions in Cracow. Restaurant Unicus - a recommended place by Gault & Millau guide - place worth visiting.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Jan Matejko's House 0 miles
- Czartoryski Library 0.1 miles
- St. Florian's Gate 0.1 miles
- Julius Slowacki Theatre 0.1 miles
- Dominik Rostworowski Gallery 0.1 miles
- Czartoryski Museum 0.1 miles
- Krakow's City Walls 0.1 miles
- Saint Cross Church 0.1 miles
- Cracow Barbican 0.1 miles
- St. Mary's Basilica 0.1 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Cloth Hall 0.2 miles
- Main Market Square 0.2 miles
- Galeria Krakowska 0.2 miles
- Jagiellonian University 0.4 miles
- Wawel Royal Castle 0.6 miles
- National Museum of Krakow 0.8 miles
- Cracovia Stadium 1 miles
- Wisla Krakow Stadium 1.3 miles
- Schindler Factory Museum 1.4 miles
- Krakow Plaszow Railway Station 2.4 miles
- Wisła River 0.9 miles
- Krakow - Balice Airport 6.2 miles
- Katowice Pyrzowice Airport 47.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Food: French, Polish, European
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
5 Reasons to Choose Hotel Unicus
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Krakow
Most Popular Facilities
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Massage (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is needed) and costs PLN 85 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Car Rental
- Honeymoon Suite
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 10 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
One older child or adult is charged PLN 150 per person per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Hotel Unicus accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The hotel is situated in limited traffic zone. Parking in front of the building is allowed only for check-in time. The hotel offers valet parking service to the nearby guarded car parking.