Stay in the heart of Krakow – Excellent location – show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Words & Swords! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Words & Swords is located in the center of Kraków, a few steps from the Main Market Square. Free WiFi access is available.
Shared bathroom comes with a hairdryer. You can enjoy city view from the rooms.
At Words & Swords you will find a shared kitchen. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking. A trip to Wieliczka Salt Mine and Auschwitz-Birkenau can be arranged at a surcharge.
If you feel like visiting the surroundings, check out St. Florian's Gate (1,650 feet) and Cloth Hall (1,650 feet), as well as Wawel Royal Castle (0.9 mi). This property is 11 mi from Krakow - Balice Airport.
This is our guests' favorite part of Krakow, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.7 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
- Flight not in till 23.30 is it possible to get late check in?Hello, it is possible. Late check in cost extra 80 złotych. Regards,MagdalenaAnswered on January 17, 2020
- Hello! We want to stay for a night (Fri-Sat) arriving Friday early morning (06:00). Would it be possible to use the free area for working (08:00-15:30..Dear Borja, we are working from 10 am, so if you would like to use free area before check in-you can do it after 10 am.Regards,MagdalenaAnswered on August 25, 2021
- Witam dotrzemy do hostelu ok 24.00 w nocy czy jest to możliwe aby dostać klucz do pokoju.Oczywiście. Goście otrzymują dane do samodzielnego zameldowania się w okolicy godziny 13 w dniu przyjazdu.Answered on January 20, 2022
- Hello, is this close to the centre of town? Thank youHello. It is a city center.Answered on September 20, 2021
- Hello! I am thinking of spending 5+ days in Krakow but will work online too, 06:00 to 14:00. How strong is the WiFi? Thank you David RennieHello! We do have very good and strong WiFi. Great for people working on line.Answered on August 31, 2020
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
2:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 11 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Words & Swords accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Guests need be quiet between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service hours.
Please inform Words & Swords of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
This property does not accommodate bachelor(ette) or similar parties.
FAQs about Words & Swords
The prices at Words & Swords may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Words & Swords is 1,300 feet from the center of Krakow.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Words & Swords by:
- Train 15min
Check-in at Words & Swords is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Words & Swords offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Walking tours
- Tour or class about local culture