Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
aDuquesa - GuestHouse
Rua do Duque de Saldanha 532, Bonfim, 4300-096 Porto, Portugal – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 474 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
You're eligible for a Genius discount at aDuquesa - GuestHouse! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Located a 9-minute walk from Ageas Porto Coliseum, aDuquesa - GuestHouse offers a shared lounge, a garden and air-conditioned accommodations with a patio and free WiFi.
All units are equipped with a fridge, stovetop, an electric tea pot, a toaster and coffee machine. Some of the units feature satellite flat-screen TV, a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave, and a private bathroom with a shower and bathrobes.
Continental and buffet breakfast options are available every morning at the bed and breakfast.
A terrace is available for guests to use at aDuquesa - GuestHouse.
Popular points of interest near the accommodation include Campanha Train Station, Sao Bento Metro Station and Sao Bento Train Station. The nearest airport is Francisco Sá Carneiro, 11 miles from aDuquesa - GuestHouse, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
This is our guests' favorite part of Porto, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.3 for a two-person trip.
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
Most popular amenities
4 reasons to choose aDuquesa - GuestHouse
- is a late check-out possible?Hello, Check out time ends at 11h00. Depending on the day we might be able to arrange a late check out but is always up to availability. Thank youAnswered on May 17, 2021
- Hi, could you tell me if you have hairdryers in the room please? XHello, We do have hairdryer in every room.Answered on November 2, 2021
- Hello, our flight is supposed to land in Porto at around midnight, is it possible to check in at about 1 AM? ThanksHello dear (hopefuly future) guest! Despite our check in ends at 22h00, we understand how flight schedules can be and can open exeptions. In this case...Answered on June 4, 2021
- Hello is it true that in porto we have to go to quarantine?Hello! It is not true. I suggest you to download the APP: Re-Open EU. There you can have important information depending on the place you will be comi...Answered on May 17, 2021
- Hi there. I don’t arrive into Porto airport until 21:30 so won’t be able to check in before 22:30. Is that possible? Thanks HelenHello! It is always possible to check in after 22h00. In those cases there is the option of SELF CHECK IN. We send by private message all instruction...Answered on June 13, 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
3:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Payments by Booking.com
Booking.com takes your payment for this stay on behalf of the property, but make sure you have cash for any extras once you get there.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
This property does not accommodate bachelor(ette) or similar parties.
Please inform aDuquesa - GuestHouse of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
License number: 102584/AL
FAQs about aDuquesa - GuestHouse
aDuquesa - GuestHouse is 0.7 miles from the center of Porto.
The prices at aDuquesa - GuestHouse may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
aDuquesa - GuestHouse offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Walking tours
- Tour or class about local culture
- Themed dinners
- Cooking class
Guests staying at aDuquesa - GuestHouse can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.8).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Check-in at aDuquesa - GuestHouse is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Room options at aDuquesa - GuestHouse include:
From the nearest airport, you can get to aDuquesa - GuestHouse by:
- Airport shuttle (arranged by property) 20min
- Subway/Metro 35min