Albergue Constantino AL
Estrada de São Pedro de Rubiães, 4940-691 Paredes de Coura, Portugal – Good location – show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Albergue Constantino AL! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Located in Paredes de Coura, 27 miles from Shipyards of Viana do Castelo, Albergue Constantino AL has accommodations with a garden, free private parking, a shared lounge and a restaurant. Among the facilities at this property are a shared kitchen and an ATM, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The hostel provides mountain views and a sun terrace. At the hostel rooms are equipped with bed linen and towels. Guests at Albergue Constantino AL can enjoy a continental breakfast. Golfe de Ponte de Lima is 14 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 30 miles from Albergue Constantino AL.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.0 for a two-person trip.Albergue Constantino AL has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Jun 25, 2015
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
- Free parking
- Free WiFi
- Good Breakfast
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
See what guests loved the most:
- CarolineCanada“Clean and comfortable. Loved the little walk out balcony with personal clothes line! The owners are amazingly helpful. Wonderful people that work hard for their guests.”
- NancyUnited States of America“Very gracious owner. Assisted with laundry and dinner arrangements and transportation. Quiet.”
- ValerieUnited States of America“The staff was amazing and the facility was clean and safe and had everything we needed. Andre and Constantine were very helpful, polite and kind”
- LindaUnited States of America“Nice private room, staff very helpful. Gave us a ride to nearby family restaurant. Quiet and peaceful.”
- MarshallUnited States of America“Owner laundered our clothes for 5 euros and drove us to and from a family restaurant. It was clean and comfortable.”
- MMollyUnited States of America“The friendliness of the family! The food! The Pilgrim's dinner was by far the best we had while on the Camino, and we got to meet the whole family. The owner offered tips that helped us for the rest of the walk.”
- GailUnited States of America“close to el Camino. provided transportation to restaurant and assisted with laundry”
- JodyCanada“the owner was amazing - super accommodating - did our laundry, drove us to an authentic restaurant. amazing stay”
- MichaelUnited States of America“Private room with Private bathroom. was able to have Laundry washed and dried. Ate at the family restaurant and had a great Pilgrim meal. I left my book in the room and the owner sent to to my hotel in Porto.”
- JenniferUnited States of America“Great spot on thr Camino trail. Very friendly with spacious room. There is a community kitchen to use.”
Property questions and answersBrowse questions from guests for anything extra you want to know about the propertyThe property usually replies within a few days
Hola. Te escribo desde Australia y quiero saber si puedes llevar las muchilas hasta el pueblo de Valenca para nosotros. Habra 4. Muchas gracias AnaSim, o transporte de malas é 8€/mala.Answered on 30 April 2022
Hello - Are you on the Camino??? Thank you - joannsim, obrigadaAnswered on 30 April 2022
Hello, I will be looking for a place to stay for nest wednesday. is there public transport to reach your place ? best regards, manuellatransporte só taxi.Answered on 30 April 2022
is there a train station and if so can i get the train to porto?20km obrigadaAnswered on 25 July 2023
Hi, I'm traveling on a bicycle, did you have any secure place to store it during my stay? or is it possible to store it in the room ?sim, obrigadaAnswered on 21 April 2022
We will not arrive until 2000 on 23rd April. Is that ok for check in?Sim. ObrigadoAnswered on 25 July 2023
- Still looking?
Area info *
Restaurants1 Restaurant On Site
- Open forBreakfast • Lunch • Dinner • High tea
- AmbienceFamily-friendly • Traditional
- Dietary optionsVegetarian
Amenities of Albergue Constantino AL
- Free parking
- Free WiFi
- Good Breakfast
- Mountain view
- Sun deck
- BBQ facilities
- Shared kitchen
- Parking garage
- Accessible parking
- Shuttle service
- Daily housekeeping
- Shared lounge/TV area
- ATM on site
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Board games/Puzzles
- Key access
From 11:30 AM to 7:00 PM
From 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Free! Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
Cash Albergue Constantino AL accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Albergue Constantino AL
Albergue Constantino AL is 3.7 miles from the center of Paredes de Coura. All distances are measured in straight lines. Actual travel distances may vary.
Albergue Constantino AL offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Albergue Constantino AL has 1 restaurant:
Guests staying at Albergue Constantino AL can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.8).
Breakfast option(s) include:
The prices at Albergue Constantino AL may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Albergue Constantino AL is from 11:30 AM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.