Altis Avenida Hotel
Rua 1º De Dezembro, 120, Santa Maria Maior, 1200-360 Lisbon, Portugal – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.8/10! (score from 1387 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Lisbon
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Altis Avenida Hotel! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
The 5-star Altis Avenida Hotel offers luxury accommodations in the heart of Lisbon city. It is within a 5-minute walk from the shopping triangle, Rua Augusta Street, Chiado and Liberdade Avenue.
Altis Avenida Hotel is housed in a historical building, where guests will find a mix of traditional Portuguese architecture and design inspired by Art Deco. The plush rooms feature signature retro-style furniture with the soft shades of the leather headboards. Some rooms offer views of Lisbon's historical downtown and balconies.
With a singular view over Lisbon and Tagus River, the Rossio Gastrobar offers a surprising menu of shareable dishes, a signature menu of cocktails and a careful selection of wines. A tasty breakfast buffet may be enjoyed on the 7th floor with a panoramic view over Liberdade Avenue.
With a 24-hour front desk, the hotel features a business center and meeting rooms. Laundry, dry cleaning, ironing and shoeshine services are provided, upon an extra fee. A car rental service is also available.
The Altis Avenida Hotel is steps from Rossio Station and close to Santa Justa Elevator. Historic Chiado features many traditional shops and cafés, at a 10-minute walk. Also within a 10-minute walk are the bars of the popular Bairro Alto district. Portela International Airport is 4.3 mi from Hotel Altis Avenida.
This is our guests' favorite part of Lisbon, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.8 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- is there parking and if so how much ???Dear guest, thank you for your message . Altis aVenida hotel has a partnership with a public parking nearby the hotel 10 seconds walking distance. The..Answered on 3 February 2020
- Hi. We are staying in Lisbon for 2 nights on 31 Dec and 1st January. Will it be possible to eat dinner in the Gastro bar on New years Eve?Dear Guest, On New Years Eve, the hotel organizes a dinner at Rossio Restaurant + cocktail and fireworks show to be observed from the Gastro bar. Nor..Answered on 15 January 2020
- hi do you offer interconnection rooms pleaseDear Guest, Should you wish for interconnecting rooms please check our Family room types kind regards Guest Experience TeamAnswered on 16 January 2023
- Hello. How is the issue of noise in the rooms vis-a-vis the busy street outside? Are there also rooms facing the inside which could potentially be mor..Dear Guests, Thank you for your interest, we recommend you to check/reserve our Classic Room Types facing the inside pateo of the hotel, which are the..Answered on 11 January 2023
- Hi team, We are staying with you in March and we were wondering if friends could join us in the rooftop bar. Many thanks.Hello there yes the Rossio GastroBar is open for the general public from Wednesday until Sunday from 12h30 until 00h00 Thank you kindlyAnswered on 2 March 2022
- Still looking?
Open for: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Cocktail hour
- Toilet paper
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Coffee machine
- Walking tours
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Breakfast in the room
- Valet parking
- Street parking
- Accessible parking
- Baggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting/Child servicesAdditional charge
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Business center
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Key card access
- 24-hour security
- Pet bowls
- Pet basket
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Wake-up service
- Car rental
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking for more than 8 people, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Other Altis Avenida Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that the credit card used to make the reservation must be the same presented at check-in.
Pets are charged EUR 20€ per day.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
License number: 1163
FAQs about Altis Avenida Hotel
The prices at Altis Avenida Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Altis Avenida Hotel has 1 restaurant:
- Rossio Gastrobar
Room options at Altis Avenida Hotel include:
Check-in at Altis Avenida Hotel is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Altis Avenida Hotel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Walking tours
Guests staying at Altis Avenida Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.8).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Altis Avenida Hotel is 800 feet from the center of Lisbon.