Holiday home Atlantis Country House
Vereda Beira da Rocha nº41 Massapez, 9370-033 Calheta, Portugal –
Excellent location — rated 9.6/10! (score from 50 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
No credit card needed to book. We'll send you an email confirming your reservation.
Villa with Sea View
Start of dialog content
O que torna a propriedade especial encontra-se perfeitamente traduzido nos comentários e na pontuação que os nossos hóspedes nos fazem na pagina da propriedade
Um bom ponto de partida para fazer caminhadas na montanha, levadas, passeios de barco no mar etc. Está fora do centro urbano do Funchal. Contudo, o Funchal está mesmo ali... a 20minutos de carro.
Languages spoken: English, Spanish, French
Contact the host
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
Volcanic caves of São Vicente8.9 miles
Girao Cape10.1 miles
Porto Moniz Natural Swimming Pools10.5 miles
Pico Ruivo peak13.1 miles
Professional School of Hospitality and Tourism of Madeira13.5 miles
Pico dos Barcelos Viewpoint13.6 miles
Arieiro Peak13.7 miles
Gomes' Pools13.7 miles
Forum Madeira Shopping Centre13.9 miles
Funchal Ecological Park14.8 miles
Restaurants and markets
AMANHECER - LORETO Supermarket1.6 miles
A POITA - RESTAURANTE Restaurant3.1 miles
PINGO DOCE - CALHETA Supermarket3.1 miles
PRAZERES RURAIS - RESTAURANTE Restaurant5 miles
RABAÇAL Mountain6.2 miles
Cristiano Ronaldo Madeira International Airport22.6 miles
Porto Santo Airport53.3 miles
Most popular landmarks
Madeira Casino15.2 miles
Marina do Funchal15.4 miles
Monte Palace Tropical Garden15.4 miles
Mar Avenue15.5 miles
Cathedral of Funchal15.5 miles
Madeira Botanical Garden16 miles
Sao Tiago Fort16.1 miles
Santana's traditional houses17.4 miles
Palheiro Golfe17.5 miles
Palheiro Gardens17.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most popular facilities
Free! Free public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not needed).
- Street parking
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Freedom to eat when you want
- Wine glasses
- Children's high chair
- Dining table
- Coffee machine
- Electric kettle
- Washing Machine
- Children's cots/cribs
- Wardrobe or closet
- Private bathroom
Space for everyone to be together
- Dining area
- Seating Area
Media & Technology
Fun for everyone under one roof
- Blu-ray player
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable Channels
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Mosquito net
- Non-feather pillow
- Feather pillow
- Socket near the bed
- Trash cans
- Drying rack for clothing
- Clothes rack
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Tile/Marble floor
- Private entrance
Pets are not allowed.
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
Sit back and relax
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor dining area
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun terrace
- BBQ facilities
- Sun loungers or beach chairs
Food & Drink
- Tea/Coffee Maker
Outdoor & View
Enjoy the view
- Quiet street view
- Inner courtyard view
- Mountain view
- Garden view
- Sea view
Entertainment and family services
- Children television networks
- Books, DVDs or music for children
- Non-smoking throughout
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
14:00 - 21:00
You'll need to let the property know in advance what time you'll arrive.
07:00 - 10:30
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
Free! All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
All further older children or adults are charged EUR 10 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
This property only accepts cash payments.
A prepayment deposit of 20% of the total amount is required via bank transfer within 7 days of booking, in order to secure your reservation. The remaining 80% must be paid within until 14 days prior to check-in. The property will contact you after you book to provide any bank transfer instructions.
License number: 20246/AL