Country House Casa da Passagem
N313-1 Lugar de Amiais, Andrães, 5000-032 Vila Real, Portugal – Great location - show map
|Max adults: 4||
Espaço inserido na natureza
Sou uma pessoa simples
Languages spoken: English, Spanish, French, Portuguese
Natur Waterpark1.9 miles
Mateus Palace3.3 miles
Douro Museum8.3 miles
Lamego Museum12.4 miles
Restaurant Restaurante Senhor Vinho1.9 miles
Cafe/Bar Café Vale Verde0.2 miles
River Tanha0.1 miles
Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport51.1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 reasons to choose Casa da Passagem
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
This host will welcome you in English
Booking is safe
Most popular amenities
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
This property has taken steps to provide more sustainable and eco-friendly travel
These are the steps this property has taken to provide more sustainable and eco-friendly travel:
- Recycling bins available to guests and waste is recycled
- The property makes efforts to reduce food waste
- Water cooler/dispenser
- Single-use shampoo, conditioner, and body wash bottles not used
- Single-use plastic stirrers not used
- Single-use plastic straws not used
- Single-use plastic water bottles not used
- Single-use plastic bottles not used
- Single-use plastic cups not used
- Single-use plastic cutlery/plates not used
- Water-efficient toilets
- Water-efficient showers
- Option to opt out of daily room cleaning
- Option to reuse towels
- Most food provided at the property is locally sourced
- Most lighting throughout property uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- All windows are double-glazed
- 100% renewable electricity used throughout
- Invests a percentage of revenue back into community projects or sustainability projects
- Tours and activities organized by local guides and businesses
- Provide guests with info about local ecosystems, history, culture, and visitor etiquette
- Green spaces like (rooftop) gardens at the property
- Most food provided is organic
- Bicycle parking
2:00 PM - 7:00 PM
6:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
|€ 2 per child, per night|
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The maximum number of cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Payments by Booking.com
Booking.com takes your payment for this stay on behalf of the property, but make sure you have cash for any extras once you get there.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Free! Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
The fine print
Please inform Casa da Passagem of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
This property does not accommodate bachelor(ette) or similar parties.
License number: 62776/AL
FAQs about Casa da Passagem
Check-in at Casa da Passagem is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 1:00 PM.
The prices at Casa da Passagem may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Casa da Passagem is 3.7 miles from the center of Vila Real.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Casa da Passagem by:
- Car 1h 10min
The following parking options are available to guests staying at Casa da Passagem (subject to availability):
- Parking on site
- Private Parking
- Secure parking
- Street parking
- Accessible parking
- Free parking
Casa da Passagem offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Water park
- Tour or class about local culture
- Walking tours
- Bike tours