Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Casa da Tita
Nave do Barão, nº28 - Caixa Postal 106 S, 8100-188 Salir, Portugal – Great location - show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Casa da Tita! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Set 3.1 mi from Salir, 3.7 mi from Salir Castle Ruins, Casa da Tita features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the mountain. Free WiFi is available.
All accommodations units are air conditioned and include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and air conditioning.
Some units feature a terrace and/or patio with pool or garden views. The junior suite and the double rooms have access to a shared kitchen and terrace. Each unit is equipped with a private bathroom with bath amenities and hairdryer. Towels are offered.
Casa da Tita also includes a barbecue.
A continental breakfast service with regional products is included (artisanal cheese, Algarve orange, homemade jams, homemade muesli, regional sweets)and the organic vegetable garden (seasonal fruits). Favorable conditions are also created in the kitchens for guests to prepare meals, having at their disposal an aromatic herb garden for spices or teas.
Visitors can enjoy a variety of activities in the area of Biotourism, Adventure Tourism and Culinary/Enology, experiencing and exploring the natural, historical and cultural heritage of the surrounding area and the region.
Free use of bicycles is available at the property and the area is popular for cycling and hiking. The property provides a shuttle to Salir for a surcharge to the guests hiking in the Via Algarviana. The nearest airport is Faro Airport, 15 mi from the property. Free private parking is available on site.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.0 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
ATM: Need cash? This property has an ATM on site.
4 reasons to choose Casa da Tita
- Boa noite, É possível levar dois cães? Um pequeno, 7kg e um grande 20kg. Muito calmos e sociáveis, com oessoas e com outros animais. ObrigadoBoa noite, seria para que datas? Não haverá problema se for nos apartamentos, já que os quartos serão pequenos para dois cães . Cobramos uma taxa anim...Answered on August 29, 2022
- Can we arrange dinner in advance (at extra cost)?Thank you for your message. I believe we could arrange it as long as the chef is available and it's a one or two-night meal, not every day. When would...Answered on July 4, 2022
- hello I hope you are well 💗 can you please advise if your property is "private" and suitable for a year and a half child- we will have rental carThank you for your question. We do have cribs and a chair for babies and if you wish staying private, I recommend the apartments with private kitchens...Answered on May 11, 2021
- Hi , we are a couple with a 15kg, well behaved clean dog. Hoping to stay one night on 4th October. Can you accomodate and is it possible to use your p...Good evening, Unfortunately we can only accept pets in the apartments and with a minimum of 2 nights. Would that be OK staying one more night? We als...Answered on October 3, 2022
- Ola Miguel, we are a family of 4 with two small kids. Is the pool family friendly e.g. heated or with a functioning jacuzzi? I saw the pic with th...Good evening, the pool has a whirlpool system and it's sun-heated, so it's warm during the summer. It's family friendly in the sense that the kids can...Answered on May 26, 2021
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
4:00 PM - 12:00 AM
8:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
Extra bed by request
|€ 10 per child, per night|
Extra bed by request
|€ 10 per person, per night|
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The maximum number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check your selected room for the maximum capacity.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Debit card Casa da Tita accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Parties/events are not allowed
Guests need be quiet between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
The fine print
Please note that pets are not allowed in some rooms.
A continental breakfast service with regional products (handmade cheese, Algarve orange, homemade jams, homemade muesli, regional sweets) and the organic vegetable garden (seasonal fruit) is included. Favorable conditions are also created in the kitchens for the preparation of meals by our guests, with at your disposal a garden of aromatic herbs for spice or teas.
Those who visit us can enjoy a variety of activities, in the field of Biotourism, Adventure Tourism and Culinary / Enology, experiencing and exploring the natural, historical and cultural heritage of the surrounding area and the region.
Please note, the accommodations where pets are allowed are the Apartments and the Double Room with stone wall at the back, please make sure to contact the property to confirm reservation, charges might apply.
Portuguese Tourism Board Registration Number: 5405/RNET
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
It's not possible to stay at this property for coronavirus (COVID-19) quarantine purposes.
Please inform Casa da Tita of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
This property does not accommodate bachelor(ette) or similar parties.
Hot tub/jacuzzi is closed from Sun, Nov 01, 2020 until Sun, Mar 07, 2021
Hot tub/jacuzzi is closed from Wed, Mar 24, 2021 until Tue, Apr 20, 2021
Hot tub/jacuzzi is closed from Thu, Mar 31, 2022 until Tue, Apr 05, 2022
Hot tub/jacuzzi is closed from Tue, Nov 01, 2022 until Mon, Mar 20, 2023
Piscina Transbordante / Infinity Pool: Closed from Thu, Mar 31, 2022 until Tue, Apr 05, 2022
Piscina Transbordante / Infinity Pool: Closed from Tue, Nov 01, 2022 until Mon, Mar 20, 2023
License number: 5405/RNET
FAQs about Casa da Tita
Yes, Casa da Tita is popular with guests booking family stays.
The prices at Casa da Tita may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Casa da Tita by:
- Car 35min
Casa da Tita offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Walking tours
- Horseback riding
- Cooking class
- Tour or class about local culture
- Swimming pool
Casa da Tita is 2 miles from the center of Salir.
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Casa da Tita on this page.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Check-in at Casa da Tita is from 4:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Guests staying at Casa da Tita can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.7).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
- Breakfast to go