Casa Dos Pombais
Av. De Londres, 4835-066 Guimarães, Portugal –
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 218 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Casa Dos Pombais.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Guimarães Shopping 0.2 miles
- Guimaraes Art Platform 0.2 miles
- Dom Afonso Henriques Stadium 0.3 miles
- Salado Memorial 0.5 miles
- Manta Festival 0.5 miles
- Guimarães Sports Pavilion 0.5 miles
- Dom Afonso Henriques Statue 0.6 miles
- Ducal Palace 0.7 miles
- Church of S. Miguel do Castelo 0.7 miles
- Guimarães Castle 0.7 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- University of Minho - Braga Campus 9.6 miles
- Braga Se Cathedral 9.9 miles
- Canicada Lake 17.3 miles
- Sao Bento da Porta Aberta Sanctuary 17.9 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- MIGAS Restaurant 0 miles
- PASTELARIA JUVI Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- CONTINENTEE Supermarket 0 miles
- MUNICIPAL Market 0.1 miles
- MONTANHA PENHA Mountain 2.5 miles
- RIO AVE River 3.1 miles
- Porto Airport 23.8 miles
- Vigo Airport 57.1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Casa Dos Pombais
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Free! Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Daily Housekeeping
- Baggage Storage
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 10:00 PM
8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 16 years are charged EUR 20 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged EUR 25 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
This property only accepts cash payments.
If you expect to arrive outside check-in hours, please inform the property in advance.
Final cleaning is included.
Please note that the 30% deposit charged on day of booking must be paid by bank transfer. Casa dos Pombais will contact guests with further details. The remaining 70% must be paid in cash at check-in.
License number: REGISTONÃºMERO1261