Stay in the heart of Lisbon – Excellent location – show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Hotel Convento do Salvador! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Located in the historical neighborhood of Alfama in Lisbon, the Hotel Convento do Salvador is just a 6-minute walk from the iconic São Jorge Castle, the Sé Cathedral and the National Pantheon. Free WiFi is available throughout.
Set in a former convent, this hotel offers a variety of rooms adapted for modern needs including families and guests with reduced mobility. Each air-conditioned room features a flat-screen cable TV, a telephone, a wardrobe, a safety deposit box and a private bathroom with free toiletries, a shower and a hairdryer.
Rooms offers panoramic views over the city of the Tejo River and the some of the common and private areas of the hotel are decorated with paintings of renowned Portuguese contemporary artists. The hotel also includes facilities for meetings and events.
With the famous Tram 28 passing by the door, the Hotel Convento Salvador is within walking distance from a variety of restaurants, bars, Fado Houses, museums and belvederes. The Santa Apolónia transport hub is 2,300 feet away and Lisbon International Airport is 3.7 mi away.
This is our guests' favorite part of Lisbon, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.1 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
- How much would a taxi cost from the airport to the hotel for 3 people?Regarding your question the best and easiest way to get to the Hotel is to take a taxi it should cost you around 15/20€ if you choose that option the ..Answered on November 17, 2019
- Elevators for upper floors?Good morning, All the Hotel floors are served with elevators. Thanks, HCSAnswered on November 27, 2019
- which train station is closest to Hotel Convento LisbonGood afternoon, Thank you very much for your message, we would like to inform you that the near train station is Santa Apolonia. Best Regards, Eugé..Answered on November 15, 2019
- What is the best way to come from the airport? Thank youGood Morning, First of all let us thank you for choosing to stay with us during your visit to Lisbon. Regarding your question the best and easiest w..Answered on March 3, 2020
- will my sleep be disturbed by noise of other guests or street traffic?Good morning, Thanks a lot for your message. The Hotel is in a very calm quarter of Lisbon and it was built having in mind the collateral noise possib..Answered on January 17, 2020
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 3 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Hotel Convento do Salvador accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Please inform Hotel Convento do Salvador of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Guests must meet one or more requirements to stay in this property: Proof of full Covid-19 vaccination, a recent valid negative coronavirus PCR test, or recent proof of coronavirus recovery.
License number: 6230
FAQs about Hotel Convento do Salvador
Guests staying at Hotel Convento do Salvador can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.2).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Room options at Hotel Convento do Salvador include:
From the nearest airport, you can get to Hotel Convento do Salvador by:
- Taxi 20min
- Subway/Metro 30min
- Bus 40min
The prices at Hotel Convento do Salvador may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Hotel Convento do Salvador is 2,800 feet from the center of Lisbon.
Check-in at Hotel Convento do Salvador is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Hotel Convento do Salvador offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):