Stay in the heart of Lisbon – Excellent location – show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Hotel da Baixa! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
With a colorful and classic façade, as well as a modern interior décor, the 4-star Hotel da Baixa enjoys a prime location in Lisbon's historic downtown area. Featuring a restaurant and a bar, it just 650 feet from Rossio Square a short walk from the iconic Santa Justa Elevator.
The property features free WiFi throughout and has accommodations in elegant double, twin and family rooms, as well as in suites. All units come with a 4K TV with internet access, Nespresso coffee machine and Bluetooth sound system. Some units also include a smartphone with free unlimited data provided. All accommodations comes with a private bathroom, including free Uriage toiletries.
The daily buffet breakfast is served at the restaurant area and offers vegetarian and gluten-free options. The restaurant has a traditional atmosphere and specializes in international dishes as well as in tasty Portuguese dishes. The surrounding area features a wide range of restaurants, bakeries and cafés for guests to choose from, many within a 5-minute walk.
The property is 1,950 feet from Chiado and 1,150 feet from the Baixa/Chiado metro Station. The trendy and lively Bairro Alto is a 10-minute walk away and has various bars, cafés and shops. At a 9-minute walk is Liberty Avenue, which features many high-end shops and boutiques. Lisbon's Humberto Delgado Airport, 6 mi from Hotel da Baixa.
This is our guests' favorite part of Lisbon, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.9 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Is it possible to add One extra bed for adult?Dear Guest, First of all we would like to thank you for your message. We kindly inform you that it's not possible to add an extra bed in the Classic..Answered on November 14, 2019
- Is there any lift in the hotel to the upper floor?, so we do not have to carry the luggage walking up the stairs?Yes, we do have two lifts available to the upper floor.Answered on December 19, 2019
- Where can you park?There's a public underground garage 100m away from Hotel da Baixa. We do have valet parking, which means that you just need to momentarily stop the ca..Answered on July 30, 2019
- Do you provide airport transfer if yes how much is the cost?We would like to inform you that if you need a transfer from Lisbon Airport to the Hotel, we can book a private transfer service. It has the cost of €..Answered on October 5, 2022
- What rooms, in your hotel, have a balcony or terrace?The typologies that have balconies in our Hotel are; Classic City View, Deluxe City View and Premium City View. But not all rooms from that typologies..Answered on August 13, 2021
- Still looking?
Restaurante do Azeite
Food: Portuguese, International
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, High tea
Most popular amenities
From 4:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Hotel da Baixa accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
The name on the credit card used for the booking should correspond to the guest staying at the property.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Please inform Hotel da Baixa of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
License number: 8309
FAQs about Hotel da Baixa
Hotel da Baixa offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Walking tours
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Tour or class about local culture
Hotel da Baixa is 800 feet from the center of Lisbon.
The prices at Hotel da Baixa may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Hotel da Baixa has 1 restaurant:
- Restaurante do Azeite
Check-in at Hotel da Baixa is from 4:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Hotel da Baixa by:
- Subway/Metro 30min
Room options at Hotel da Baixa include:
Guests staying at Hotel da Baixa can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.0).
Breakfast option(s) include: