Safestay Lisbon Bairro Alto
Travessa Do Fala-Só 9, Santo Antonio, 1250-109 Lisbon, Portugal – Great location - show map – Subway Access
Stay in the heart of Lisbon
Located in the heart of Lisbon, just 650 feet from Central do Rossio Train Station and Restauradores Metro, this stylish hostel offers a choice of dormitory beds and private rooms.
Safestay Lisbon Bairro Alto is an 18th century building which has been renovated, and decorated by young Portuguese artists. It has a large roof terrace, and a courtyard and garden where guests can dine together. A buffet breakfast is served each morning.
Some rooms have polished wooden floors and original fireplaces. Free WiFi is available throughout the hostel.
Located at the boundary of Bairro Alto, the Safestay Lisbon Bairro Alto provides spectacular views over Avenida da Liberdade, the Baixa and the Tagus River.
This is our guests' favorite part of Lisbon, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.0 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hello! Would there be lockers for personal belongings? And would it be possible to check in at 1-2am?Hello!! All rooms have lockers under the beds for personal belongings, you just need a padlock to close them. Reception is open 24h, don't worries ab..Answered on 20 October 2019
- Do you offer luggage storage?Yes, all the beds have assigned lockers, you will only need your own padlock.Answered on 20 October 2019
- Hello, what time is the check in till?Reception is 24/7 we only ask you to let us know if you are coming after 23.Answered on 22 June 2022
- Is it quiet at night?No noise is allowed in the hostel after 22:00Answered on 20 October 2019
- hi, do you have any female dorm bed available for one person for tonight?Hello ! Yes, we do Thank youAnswered on 16 March 2023
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Towels/Sheets (extra fee)
- Picnic area
- Sun deck
- BBQ facilities
- Shared kitchen
- Walking tours
- Bar crawlsAdditional charge
- Coffee house on site
- Daily housekeeping
- Baggage storageAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Tour desk
- LaundryAdditional charge
- 24-hour front desk
- Board games/Puzzles
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Designated smoking area
- Non-smoking rooms
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
When booking for more than 9 people, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Safestay Lisbon Bairro Alto accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that for reservations of 10 guests or more, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
This Hostel operates a 14-day maximum stay policy within a 90-day period.
Please inform Safestay Lisbon Bairro Alto of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Guests under the age of 18 can only check in with a parent or official guardian.
License number: 8/AL/2011
FAQs about Safestay Lisbon Bairro Alto
The prices at Safestay Lisbon Bairro Alto may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at Safestay Lisbon Bairro Alto can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 6.8).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Safestay Lisbon Bairro Alto offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Bar crawls
- Walking tours
Check-in at Safestay Lisbon Bairro Alto is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Safestay Lisbon Bairro Alto is 1,650 feet from the center of Lisbon.