Goodmorning Solo Traveller Hostel
Praça dos Restauradores 65, 2º floor, Santa Maria Maior, 1250-188 Lisbon, Portugal – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.8/10! (score from 1283 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Lisbon – Excellent location – show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Goodmorning Solo Traveller Hostel! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Located a few steps from the Restauradores Square and Metro Station, the youthful Goodmorning Solo Traveller Hostel is within 800 feet from the Rossio Railway Station. The hostel's all-inclusive rate offers guests a safer environment.
Providing free bed linen, the bright and airy dormitories at the Goodmorning Solo Traveler Hostel include large windows and have wooden floors. The spacious shared bathrooms are equipped with separate shower cabins. The property is set on a renovated historic building from the 1930's and has no elevator.
Freshly prepared waffles are served every morning during breakfast. Cocktail nights are organized on selected nights. The busy surroundings have a variety of restaurants and coffee shops, while vending machines are available on site.
A communal living room with flat-screen TV and DVD player is a small and tranquil spot, where guests can enjoy socializing. The property organizes walking tours, based on a symbolic monetary contribution by guests: the property also offers a luggage storage space.
The Praça do Comércio and the banks of the Tagus River are 0.7 mi away. Lisbon International Airport is less than 4.3 mi away.
This is our guests' favorite part of Lisbon, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.8 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Is it quiet at night?Yes, usually it is quite calm, but since you'll probably be sharing a dorm, we never know how your roommates will be.Answered on October 17, 2019
- Do you offer luggage storage?Yes, we do.Answered on November 12, 2019
- Can we check in after midnightHello How are you? Thank you for choosing our hostel for your upcoming stay in Lisbon! There’s no problem! There’s always someone at the reception..Answered on February 23, 2020
- What does the all inclusive system means? Are beverages included?The all-inclusive rate includes breakfast, lunch, dinner, and beer/ sangria from 6 pm to 11 pm.Answered on June 14, 2021
- Are sheets and towels included?Sheets are included, towels are not.Answered on November 12, 2019
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children not allowed.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Goodmorning Solo Traveller Hostel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that for all special requests and inquiries, guests should contact the hostel directly through the contacts provided in their confirmation.
Please note that this is a youth-oriented hostel and has a lively environment.
- Three free daily home-cooked meals;
- Free beer and sangria during bar hours;
License number: 12826/AL
FAQs about Goodmorning Solo Traveller Hostel
Goodmorning Solo Traveller Hostel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Evening entertainment
- Themed dinners
- Tour or class about local culture
- Movie nights
- Happy hour
- Bar crawls
- Walking tours
The prices at Goodmorning Solo Traveller Hostel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Goodmorning Solo Traveller Hostel by:
- Taxi 20min
- Airport shuttle (public) 30min
Guests staying at Goodmorning Solo Traveller Hostel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.1).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Check-in at Goodmorning Solo Traveller Hostel is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Goodmorning Solo Traveller Hostel is 1,000 feet from the center of Lisbon.