Dear Porto Guest House
Rua De Santa Catarina, 744, União de Freguesias do Centro, 4000-446 Porto, Portugal – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 1512 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Porto – Excellent location – show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Dear Porto Guest House! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Located in Porto’s historical center, Dear Porto Guest House is just 1,650 feet from São Bento Train Station. It offers rooms with free WiFi and city views.
Dear Porto has rooms with wooden floors and flat-screen TVs, private bathroom with amenities and daily cleaning. There is also a patio where guests can relax.
Guests can benefit from the hotel’s ironing and fax services.
Dear Porto Guest House is 1,150 feet from the Bolhão Metro Station. The Coliseu do Porto is only a 9-minute walk away. Other nearby attractions include Café Magestic, Bolhão Market and the famous Port Wine Cellars.
This is our guests' favorite part of Porto, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.3 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hi! Is it possible to check in around midnight? I arrive tomorrow night at Porto airport at 23 Thanks!Hello! Yes, its possible. Please write that information in the "Special Requests" box of your reservation. Somebody will be waiting for you.Answered on 22 October 2020
- Hello, Can you please let me know if an SUV like Hyundai Tucson could enter in your garage. I saw in the reviews the garage it is narrow. Thank you!Good afternoon! Thank you for your interesting in our guesthouse. I think so.Its a normal standard garage.Its in the other side of the street. Thank y..Answered on 20 January 2023
- Can we book 24,25 May and leave 1 empty bag Book again 10 June and collect empty bag Iris ( walking Camino)Hello! Thank you for your question. Yes, you can leave your bag here until you come back! Best regards, Karina CoutoAnswered on 19 October 2021
- Friend and I walk the Camino. Want to book 24 May (2 nights) and other night 10 June. Can we leave 1 empty bag with you? IrisHello! Thank you for your question. Yes, you can leave your bag here until you come back! Best regards, Karina CoutoAnswered on 19 October 2021
- Hi. Is there a balcony?Hello! Thank you for your contact. Not all rooms have balcony, only some. Best regards, Karina CoutoAnswered on 6 November 2019
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Picnic area
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Satellite channels
- Parking garage
- Invoice provided
- Baggage storage
- Express check-in/out
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Car rental
- Family rooms
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
2:00 PM - 10:30 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Dear Porto Guest House accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Guests need be quiet between 10:00 PM and 9:00 AM.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
This property does not accommodate bachelor(ette) or similar parties.
Please inform Dear Porto Guest House of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
License number: 6815/AL
FAQs about Dear Porto Guest House
Guests staying at Dear Porto Guest House can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.6).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Room options at Dear Porto Guest House include:
The prices at Dear Porto Guest House may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Dear Porto Guest House offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Dear Porto Guest House is 2,150 feet from the center of Porto.
Check-in at Dear Porto Guest House is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.