Hotel Jeronimos 8
Rua dos Jerónimos, 8, Belem, 1400-211 Lisbon, Portugal – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 513 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Adjacent to the Jerónimos Monastery in Lisbon’s lofty Belém district, this stylish hotel offers contemporary rooms with free Wi-Fi. Guests can relax on a secluded terrace in the hotel’s courtyard.
Each of Jerónimos Hotel’s rooms features modern furnishings and comes equipped with air conditioning and cable TV. Also available is a mini-bar, safe box and room service. Some rooms offer private terraces.
The hotel serves a daily breakfast and snacks and drinks are available from the bar. Guests can also relax in the stylishly designed lobby or read a newspaper.
Car rentals can be arranged at the 24-hour reception desk. For guests’ security, it also offers a cash machine on site.
Belém Railway Station is 10 minutes’ walk from Hotel Jerónimos 8, offering direct train connection to Lisbon’s central Baixa district.
A bus and tram stop providing access to the city center is only a 2-minute walk away. Belém Tower is 1.2 mi away. Lisbon's Humberto Delgado Airport is 8.7 mi away.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.3 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hello, I do not have a credit card. Is it possible to book and use my debit card for any hold needed? Thank you, AileenWe sorry but the acceptance for payment is by swift tranfer or credit card. Front OfficeAnswered on 19 December 2021
- Hi , arriving very late to the airport Can we check in around midnight? Fo you have a shuttle service?Hi For the check in there's no problem to arrive later than 00h00 - shuttle service not provide sorry - but easily by taxi cost not expensive arround 20-22€ Front officeAnswered on 20 February 2022
- Is it possible to drop off bags before 14.00 check in time?? Like around 1Good morning Mrs. Wesslink, Yes, of course, it's possibel to drop the bags. With our best regards, Gonçalo Peres Front-Office / ReservasAnswered on 30 October 2021
- Do yo have a shuttle from the airport?Hello, Thank you for your message. We do not have shuttle from airport, we can organize private transfer airport>hotel, or/and hotel>airport. We just need your confirmation and flight details. Please contact directly the hotel. Best regards, DavidAnswered on 16 May 2022
- Good morning, my wife is partecipating in the Half marathon race on May 8 which is starting at 10: 30 am. Is it possible to have a later checkout time (2 pm) on Sunday - just to have a quick shower after the race? Thanks and best regards!Good morning, Our Check-out Time is 12H, for Late CO we have a supplement of 10€ per each hour after 12H. We could provide LCO for your reservation at 2 pm on Sunday, for said supplement 20€. We´ll be waiting for your reply. Best regards, DavidAnswered on 4 May 2022
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Breakfast in the room
- ATM on site
- Baggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting/Child servicesAdditional charge
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Car rental
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
6:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 6 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Hotel Jeronimos 8 accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
If you are paying with a credit card from another holder, please provide the hotel with the following documents before arrival:
- Letter of authorization with the cardholder's signature;
- Photocopy of the credit card of the holder (front and back of the card with the signature of the holder).
Please note that the hotel may contact the cardholder to verify the information provided.
Please note that when booking more than 4 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
License number: 566
FAQs about Hotel Jeronimos 8
Hotel Jeronimos 8 offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Bicycle rental
The prices at Hotel Jeronimos 8 may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Hotel Jeronimos 8 is 3.7 miles from the center of Lisbon.
Guests staying at Hotel Jeronimos 8 can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Check-in at Hotel Jeronimos 8 is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Room options at Hotel Jeronimos 8 include: