This property isn’t taking reservations on our site right now. But don’t worry, you can find tons of other nearby properties right here.
Rua do paiol n 5, 9500-231 Ponta Delgada, Portugal – Great location - show map
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
At the guesthouse, all rooms are equipped with a desk. The rooms come with a flat-screen TV, and certain accommodations at LC-House have a city view. At the accommodation rooms have bed linen and towels.
LC-House offers a buffet or continental breakfast.
Fire Lagoon is 19 miles from the guesthouse, while Lagoa do Congro is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is João Paulo II Airport, 1.2 miles from LC-House.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.3 for a two-person trip.LC-House has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Dec 29, 2018
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
- Hello, I am planning on visiting Sao Miguel for the Easter holidays and I like your place. However, I would like to know what facilities are included in the kitchen ? Kind regards, Marta RogosicHi Marta. We have almost everything for you in our kitchen. You can cook with no problem, for example. Best regards, LCHouseAnswered on 22 February 2021
- Is there an extra charge for late check-in ? How much is it?Hello. No, we have automatic check-in available. Thank you so muchAnswered on 11 March 2022
- Hi there, My flight arrives at midnight, am I able to book a room and check in around 12:30 - 1:00am? Best Wishes, KateHI :) Yes it is, our check in is automatic. Thanks :)Answered on 30 September 2022
- Hi, would like to check:1. is this room for one person staying or two people? 2.Is any public transportation I can take from airport to your place?Helo :) we have single rooms and doble rooms. Its depends of what you want. About transportation, there is a shuttle from airport to the city and we also have a transfer service if request :)Answered on 5 February 2020
- My flight arrives at 23:45 on Thursday, will there be an additional charge to check in that late?Sorry, whats the number of your reservation? We can't see because you send a message for general questions. Thank you LC-HouseAnswered on 15 February 2020
- Toilet paper
- Landmark view
- Ocean view
- Outdoor furniture
- Shared kitchen
- Socket near the bed
- Drying rack for clothing
- Clothes rack
- Flat-screen TV
- Grocery deliveriesAdditional charge
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Packed lunches
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Invoice provided
- Fire extinguishers
- Designated smoking area
- Smoke-free property
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Non-smoking rooms
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
From 2:00 PM to 12:00 AM
From 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Cash LC-House accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
Payment before arrival by bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions.
License number: 2814/RRAL