22 Praça Luís de Camões, Misericordia, 1200-279 Lisbon, Portugal – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.7/10! (score from 496 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Lisbon
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Le Consulat! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Centrally located in Lisbon, the renovated Le Consulat is set in the Luís de Camões Square and is just a few minutes’ walk from the Chiado shopping area. Free WiFi is available.
Each of the Le Consulat’s rooms and suites was decorated in collaboration with the most important art galleries of Lisbon. All units are equipped with air conditioning, soundproofing and the Consulaire/Ambassadeur suites offer a fully equipped kitchenette and a dining area.
A breakfast buffet is available every morning and guests may relax at the Le Consulat’s on-site bar. The surrounding area offers a variety of restaurants serving Portuguese and international cuisine, and the trendy nightlife neighborhood of Bairro Alto is just a few feet away.
Le Consulat features an exhibit area on the 2nd floor where new Portuguese artists show their latest work and there is a tea area on the 1st floor where guests may socialize.
The Baixa-Chiado Metro Station is a 1-minute walk and the Cais do Sodré Train Station, connecting guests to Estoril and Cascais, is 1,950 feet away. Lisbon International Airport is 5.6 mi away, easily accessible via public transportation.
This is our guests' favorite part of Lisbon, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.7 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- I’m coming to stay as from tomorrow it can I ask do you don’t gluten free breakfast if so what sort of things do you do please many thanksWarm greetings from Le Consulat. Our gluten-free options for breakfast is as follows; gluten-free bread, fruit salad, yogurt, coffee, and orange juic..Answered on 23 March 2022
- Do you offer parking?We have a card that has a daily cost of 20 euros and you can enter and leave the park as many times as you want, but it depends on availability.Answered on 24 February 2022
- Does the two bedroom suite have one bathroom or two bathrooms?Thank you for your interest. yes 2 bathroomAnswered on 10 March 2022
- Hi booked two rooms 21- 25 April 2022 name of H Frankpitt. Late check in please with airport transfer 4 people. Flight : FR2252 21/4/22 due 23:25Good morning Sir, Thank you for the information, we will take care of booking your transfer from the airport. Looking forward to welcome you in Lisbo..Answered on 1 November 2021
- how much does the airport shuttle cost from delgado airport for 4 people?Dear Guest, Greetings from hotel Le Consulat. The airport shuttle for 4 people will cost you 45€. Kind regards, Team Le Consulat.Answered on 22 October 2021
- Still looking?
Food: French, Mediterranean, Portuguese, Spanish, Local, European
Open for: Dinner
- Toilet paper
- Towels/Sheets (extra fee)
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- High chair
- Coffee machine
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Sitting area
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Satellite channels
- Coffee house on site
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Invoice provided
- ATM on site
- Baggage storage
- Babysitting/Child servicesAdditional charge
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Key access
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Wake-up service
- Laptop safe
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
3:00 PM - 10:00 PM
8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 3 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Le Consulat accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Le Consulat
The prices at Le Consulat may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Le Consulat offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Le Consulat has 1 restaurant:
- Le Consulat
Room options at Le Consulat include:
Le Consulat is 1,800 feet from the center of Lisbon.
Guests staying at Le Consulat can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.3).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
Check-in at Le Consulat is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.